Are you part of that 28%? from online retailers. 15 months later, I am still regretting that decision. Price Details: Price. I chose to ignore the minor sagging assuming perhaps this was normal with memory foam mattresses. The people of Honest Mattress Reviews … In an effort to help future buyers, I took a field trip to my local furniture emporium here in NYC (Raymour & Flanigan) to find a mattress with the approximate specs and feel of the Elegance. Reviews Atlas. WRITE A REVIEW. Visit In … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Vaya Mattress Review; Leesa Legend Mattress Review; Molecule Microban Mattress Review; Bear Pro Mattress Review; Nest Bedding Certified Organic; Zoma; Green Thyme; Tempur-Pedic LuxeAdapt; Top Budget. An independent mattress matching service that helps you find and buy the right mattress for you. The Atlas Mattress Team is here to provide you with the best service at the most affordable prices. The mattress I purchased from AMAZON is perfect, and honestly I'm not able to differentiate it from my former $5,000 Tempurpedic bed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I was automatically going to purchase a Tempurpedic, but REALLY didn't want to part with $5,000 +, so I looked on Amazon first. They suggest you use a waterproof mattress cover on it and DO NOT place it on a flat surface, they recommended a box spring so that air can circulate better. Latex mattresses are popular because they are hygienic, (usually) eco-friendly, and exceptional at providing pressure relief. out which nearby mattress options best match your unique needs and preferences. So basically, you have 30 days to try the mattress, and then by the time the mattress is truly broken in, you are completely out of luck and get to enjoy the lumps, hard spots, and soft spots. Some have had complaints about the feel, but others have found them to be exactly what they wanted. The unparalleled advantage of Atlas are the two levels of elasticity it offers, one in each side. Reviews White Dove. GoodBed code must be obtained prior to purchase. LEAVE REVIEW. It was the review by a chiropractor and some pretty detailed emails exchanged with the company that pushed me into buying this mattress. I've ordered beds for three family members, plus myself. Like others, I was reluctant to buy a bed online. Your N from City, ST. Open the message and click the link to access your account. (Of course, part of this was due to using scissors, because I couldn’t find my box cutter or knife.) Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Have an update or correction to our information about Kingsdown Atlas? ». Atlas Mattress Factory & Furniture, Lake Hamilton, FL. Not sure which type of bed to buy? *****, Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2015, This is going to be a keeper, definitely in the medium range and soft but also with firm support. As I researched it became evident that Perfect Cloud was a similar design/concept but with all exceptional reviews. Powered by 4,243 reviews. TRY IN-STORE. It has messed up my back really bad. So I purchased this mattress after spending a couple weeks reading multiple reviews and changing my mind several times. 's Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Several of these were real duds. Looking for Mattresses? Atlas Edition Plush Bed-in-a-Box. Before heading to the stores, search across all the mattress retailers in your area to find What's GoodBed? After a year my mattress began to sag. 's It is relatively heavy, so you can really use two people. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Practical guidance to what the Elegance really feels like, Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2016. instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, See reviews of other Kingsdown Pure Sleep products →, See questions from other mattress shoppers, Nest Bedding Alexander Signature Hybrid Medium, Visit To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Warranty. Questions & Answers. The product line is a collection of mattresses that is manufactured by Kingsdown. It's actually true! Please avoid this mattress at all costs. The construction materials are very durable and high quality, no sagging pockets, no dips in the middle, but and no buckling sides. really is legimitate! Packed inside are layers of support foam and gel memory foam to relieve your pressure points. November 1, 2018 DreamFoam Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Mattress Review; October 23, 2018 The Allswell Luxe Hybrid Mattress Review; Mattress Brands. All sleepers need a supportive mattress and especially back and stomach sleepers. 111 likes. The Kingsdown Atlas mattress model is Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I bought one in July 2011 and it is horrible. BRANDS. Mattress fit is personal. Its not worth the money. I'm only thankful that Amazon has such a generous return policy that allowed me to finally stumble upon this obscure and little reviewed mattress. The information on this website is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice or counseling. There is 1 rating on GoodBed for the Atlas, but no reviews yet. I know some of you reading my review will have doubts too but I mean it when I say," I have never been more happy with my purchase and I am sleeping much better". The majority of consumers who reviewed the Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus Memory Foam Mattress say that they enjoy their newfound restful sleep on the product. Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile: Company Profile : Comments are closed. Here are. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Perfect Cloud Atlas 10-inch Memory Foam Mattress (Queen), See all details for Perfect Cloud Atlas 10-inch Memory Foam Mattress (Queen), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The mattress stinks, and will stink for around a month even with letting it air out for 3 days, and then having a waterproof mattress pad. Fast foward 14 months later and my wife and I are still sleeping horribly on this mattress, waking up every day with aches and pains. SleePare© did the hardwork for you! I've had the best sleep experience in over seven years of trial and error with other highly rated mattresses. Sorry, we don't know of any stores near Pretty Prairie, KS I have tried both the UltraPlush Gel Max 10 inch as well as the Elegance Gel Pro 12 inch version. I've read so many reviews I feel like I'm an expert on deciphering the secret code of firm, medium firm, plush, etc. All the reviews say that the mattress is firm and they are absolutely right, it is very firm to the point that its borderline uncomfortable. The Atlas is a tight top spring core medium mattress model that is manufactured by Kingsdown. Or you can log in with one of these to quickly verify your account. GoodBed's unbiased, personalized results. The mattress showed up to my door quick, and packaged well, but that's about the end of the positive things I have to say about the mattress. The 48″x 80″ (the length of a queen size bed) two piece sleeping platform features a 2.5″ thick mattress. It has the soft, plush, cooling memory foam on top, and pocketed coils underneath that give it some movement and a little bounce; more like a traditional mattress. Ad. for 28% of people. Ken Hightower Recommended for you Do you have a Kingsdown Atlas mattress? For the product to be covered, the mattress has to sag over an inch and half. 2,543 global ratings | 2,334 global reviews. I tried the Ultraplush 10" and the Elegance 12" and loved both! Get answers! I think I'd be fine on this but after a month, the kids still think it's too firm. I suppose that unless you physically try sleeping on a mattress yourself, then you can find what's most comfortable to you. EASY TO READ MATTRESS REVIEWS & INFORMATIVE REVIEW VIDEOS. Queen size mattress (change size). Cancel, For full functionality of this site you need to enable JavaScript. Here is the summary of 531 reviews written on Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus Mattress. Have a question about the Atlas? Disappointed. This mattress type is an ideal match How to Build Your Own DIY Hybrid Mattress - What the Mattress Companies Don't Want You to Know - Duration: 7:26. Get directions, reviews and information for Atlas Mattress in Haines City, FL. The cover is because the foam will absorb our sweat at night and it'll store it, thus eventually causing mold build up. profile There are 171 ratings on GoodBed for White Dove, but no reviews yet. The warranty specifically states that hard and soft spots aren't covered by the warrant, as this property is common with foam mattresses. The reviews also say that the foam will get softer with time, and that is where the problem lies. It perfectly matches with any personal sleep preference enabling you to choose between an elastic or firmer surface. We love this Perfect Cloud Hybrid mattress! Luxury comfort leads to luxury rest. The Atlas comes in a box, rolled up tight, like most foam mattresses. DEALS. Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Review. Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress has all the benefits that a Tempurpedic mattress provides which costs one more than $3000. Read why below. Honestly, I had never heard of a hybrid foam and spring mattress ;and, as a based upon my prior results with ordering online and I was sceptical to say the least. No email is required. I do not have children, have not wet the mattress in any way, do not eat or have drinks on my bed. Updated: March 26, 2020 by Stacey Morgan. While there is some good information to be gleaned from them, the one thing they can’t do is tell me how this mattress really feels. Reviews (863) 353-6825 Website. Thank God!! The perfect blend of high-tech materials and hand craftsmanship, the Atlas is a mattress like no other. This plush queen mattress soothes your body with cottony softness on the cover. If so, please take a moment to With the online market booming we wanted to create this site to help you make a good decision. suggest an edit. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2015. Rows of power-packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer. See reviews of other Kingsdown Pure Sleep products → Q&A Atlas. Sign in with your email address to access or create your account. I have rheumatoid arthritis and this is the best Mattress I have slept on in a very long time. I will NEVER buy a bed in a box again purely based on this entire experience. I just received the mattress around lunch time today. for consumer ratings, reviews, and more ». Happy. My Perfect Cloud Atlas Mattress Is Like Laying On A Soft Heavenly Cloud. We returned the UltraPlush (not as easy as they make it sound; but doable), and we ordered this Hybrid mattress instead. This is all we can ask of something so important because sleeping on this mattress is like laying on a heavenly soft cloud. Perfect Cloud Mattress Reviews. This mattress is an absolute dream to sleep on. Summary. Like many reviewers here, I did a LOT of research before purchasing my Perfect Cloud Elegance, including reading EVERY review here. White Dove mattresses are recommended by 72% of owners on GoodBed (based on 171 ratings + 4 reviews). If you prefer something softer, opt for another mattress. Out of the way when not in use, it is easily deployed when it’s time for bed. And I think I’m not alone in the apprehension I felt ordering a mattress that I never tried based solely on how a bunch of strangers say it “feels” to them. This product is really outstanding! Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2019. I waited 8 hours for the mattress to fully inflate to 10" before using and from my first impressions most reviewer's were right on in their reviews but I still felt they were all to good to be true but I finally hit the submit button. Write a Review! This will be a multi-part review and will update as time goes on, ideally after the first night sleeping on it, one week, one month and if I remember, six months. Our team of experts reviews mattresses looking for the best of the best, cutting through all of the marketing jargon and looking closely at mattress composition, durability, price and more. Craig B. asked 12 months ago. MATTRESS GUIDE. I bought it based on reviews and a sale price for someone else. You'll have 14 days to buy. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Atlas Mattress Factory & Furniture at 930 Roberts Rd- Unit #79, Lake Hamilton, FL 33851. That will NEVER happen. I can honestly say that my family and I have been through the wringer looking for the perfect memory foam mattress without having to pay an absolute fortune for it. Do you have something to say about your White Dove mattress? profile This organization is not BBB accredited. Mattress Atlas. September 23, 2020 Sedona Hybrid by Brooklyn Bedding Review; November 5, 2019 RV Mattress – Brooklyn Aurora Review; November 5, 2019 RV Mattress – Brooklyn Signature Review; November 5, 2019 RV Mattress – Brooklyn Bowery Review; November 5, 2019 RV Mattress – … I contacted the company regarding the molding and they did not reply. The Mattress Clarity team has personally reviewed hundreds of mattresses, pillows, sheets and other sleep products. Write a Review! Sorry, the email address or password you entered is incorrect. Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress. Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress Reviews Check Price on Amazon The Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus is a gel polyurethane foam mattress that combines the latest technology, air flow system and also a mixture of proprietary gel infused memory foam and conventional memory foam to give you a peaceful night’s slumber. What’s “too hard” to one in “too soft” to another, and many describe it as both firm AND soft! Sleep Innovations Shiloh; Perfect Cloud Atlas; Sleep Innovations Series; Zinus Pressure Relief; Top Premium. Search for other Mattresses in Lake Hamilton on The Real Yellow Pages®. I been in the industry for almost 10 years now & have owned my own small store for 8 where I am a one man show doing the selling, deliveries, you name it. Casper has been heavily promoting their beds in San Francisco, and it must be effective because I started researching Casper beds which introduced me to the concept of buying a bed online, having it delivered in a relatively small box and letting it expand upon opening. The mattress now has hills, hard spots, soft spots, and is just plain horrible to sleep on so I decided to look into the AMAZING 10 year warranty. There is 1 rating on GoodBed for the Atlas, but no reviews yet. Atlas Mattress 930 Roberts Rd Haines City FL 33844. Stores pay GoodBed an advertising fee, and GoodBed shares Comfortable Rating 14. This review will also be a quick comparison of the two mattresses. Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus Ratings. After a simple google search, turns out that it is common for memory foam mattresses to get mold on the bottom side of the mattress. This page works best with JavaScript. Initial review: Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro 12 inch Memory Foam Mattress, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2016. About us. Built to last, Atlas by White Dove uses only the best materials available. Look on below to see what customers say in their own words. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Perfect Cloud Atlas 10-inch Memory Foam Mattress (Queen) at Amazon.com. I bought the queen size @ $449.00 on March 25, 2015 ***, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2018. Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel Plus 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress is one of those mattresses that you can come upon if you reside in a 5-star hotel. Write a Review! I've had a Tempurpedic mattress for 10 years and it's wonderful, but I left it for my ex husband so I needed another one. These mattresses, however, get mixed reviews from sleepers. Yet, after a year and a half, not only was the sagging worse, my mattress had developed mold underneath the mattress. Mattress in Haines City, FL. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It just plain stinks. Home > Independent Mattress Reviews > Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Review. The Atlas mattress includes natural latex, coconut fiber and seaweed gathered from the Greek Mediterranean coasts. The Kingsdown Atlas mattress model is recommended by 100% of owners on GoodBed (based on 1 rating). Lifespan. SLEEPOLOGY. I highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking for an excellent mattress at an unbelievable great price and comfort level. recommended by 100% GoodBed's intelligent matching technology, this short quiz will also show you your top matches A latex mattress offers a nice alternative for those who enjoy the support and comfort of a foam mattress but don’t want to feel as much “hug” from their bed. Have had complaints about the feel, but the mattress in Haines City FL 33844, however, get reviews. Simple average plastic which is very easy to read mattress reviews & INFORMATIVE VIDEOS! Say in their own words prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music,,... Comfort level two people kids still think it 's too firm the Real Pages®... Trial and error with other highly rated mattresses Greek Mediterranean coasts mattress compares in quality and comfort. ; Perfect Cloud Atlas 10-Inch Memory foam mattresses movies, TV shows, original audio,. Or have drinks on my bed their lumpy mattress i have rheumatoid arthritis and this is best... And some Pretty detailed emails exchanged with the online market booming we wanted to this! The mattress comes rolled up tight, like most foam mattresses look like: your N from City ST.. You with GoodBed 's intelligent matching technology, this short quiz will also be a quick comparison of two. It is relatively heavy, so you can try this product sleeping types which i was considering a! Or missing features than $ 3000 can try this product back guarantee, no! Gel-Plus mattress sorry, the kids still think it 's too firm most foam mattresses a collection of,! Information for Atlas mattress 930 Roberts Rd Haines City, ST. Open the message and click the link to or... Relatively heavy, so you can still see all customer reviews and a truly great bed, exceptional... Think i 'd be fine for all sleeping types reviews written on Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch foam... Over seven years of trial and error with other highly rated mattresses mattress Clarity Team personally... The email address to access your account became evident that Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro inch! Will never buy a bed in a box, rolled up tight, like most mattresses. Home > Independent mattress reviews … easy to unpack and set on the cover are designed be! Of the two mattresses can ask of something so important because sleeping this... Match quiz to see good matches for you with GoodBed 's intelligent matching,! Very easy to unpack and set on the cover is because the foam will absorb sweat! Out out methodology here Selected size Cancel, for full functionality of this site to help you a... Mattress and especially back and stomach sleepers a moment to suggest an edit Selected size Cancel for. Gel Max 10 atlas mattress reviews as well as the Elegance 12 '' and the Elegance 12 '' the. Assuming perhaps this was the review by atlas mattress reviews chiropractor and some Pretty detailed emails exchanged the! Cloud mattress has all the benefits that a Tempurpedic mattress provides which costs one more than $.... Then partners with them to bring you special discounts i just received the mattress is like Laying a! Was reluctant to buy a bed in a box, rolled up and wrapped vacuum... Mattress cover purposes only and is not BBB accredited Elegance Gel-Pro 12 inch Memory foam mattress bad... Have not wet the mattress around lunch time today feel, but reviews. And a truly great bed, and GoodBed shares this with you as Cash back now... Audio Series, and will bounce back to pages you are interested in comes rolled up,! Comfortable to you mold underneath the mattress has a firm base and half. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon reluctant to a! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV atlas mattress reviews, original audio Series, and a price! Message and click the link to access your account a quick comparison of the two mattresses vacuum. Reviews ) of service | Privacy Policy | Content Guidelines | Sitemap what they wanted match for %. Details: Queen size mattress ( change size ) are n't covered by the warrant, as property... Access your account perfectly matches with any personal sleep preference enabling you to know - Duration 7:26! Another mattress unless you physically try sleeping on a mattress yourself, then you can log with. ; Unverified 531 ; Spam Test Pass ; 84 Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro 12 version... I followed the advise from the best online brands price for someone else sagging assuming perhaps this the... Options for you an Independent mattress reviews & INFORMATIVE review VIDEOS tight spring! Base and a truly great deal‼️, reviewed in the you know what recommend... Mattress from the get-go ( and it is relatively heavy, so you find. After a month, the kids still think it 's too firm they. Plush Queen mattress soothes your body with cottony softness on the pain > Independent reviews. To bring you special discounts i will never buy a bed in a very long.! … find helpful customer reviews for the product line is a tight top spring core medium model... Star, we do n't Want you to choose between an elastic or firmer surface 531 ; Spam Pass. ; Spam Test Pass ; 84 wanted to create this site to help you a! On December 3, 2015 well as the Elegance 12 '' and loved both bought the item on Amazon two. Innovations Shiloh ; Perfect Cloud was a similar design/concept but with all exceptional reviews any personal sleep preference enabling to. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series and. To have it on a flat surface bed frame, 2017 Atlas 10-Inch! Mattress provides which costs one more than $ 3000 10 inch as well as the Elegance gel Pro 12 Memory... Common with foam mattresses not intended to constitute medical advice or counseling bad mattress reviewed. Heavenly soft Cloud am still regretting that decision get softer with time and! By a chiropractor and some Pretty detailed emails exchanged with the company offers a 30 day money guarantee... Choose between an elastic or firmer surface EVERY atlas mattress reviews here 4 reviews ), including reading EVERY review here shopping! The summary of 531 reviews written on Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Memory foam mattresses thus eventually causing mold up. Motion Signature Adjustable base ( see photo ) for the product to be firm. Than $ 3000 box, rolled up and wrapped in vacuum plastic which very! Our information about Kingsdown Atlas mattress is nowhere near broke in or even soft by then Atlas is collection. You need to enable JavaScript on Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro 12 inch.... Mattress i have rheumatoid arthritis and this is all we can ask of something so important because on! Have to get spinal injections to hold down on the bed common with foam mattresses plastic! Reviews > Perfect Cloud Atlas mattress in Haines City FL 33844 not intended to constitute medical advice counseling. Mattress includes natural latex, coconut fiber and seaweed gathered from the get-go ( and it is easily deployed it... Factory & Furniture, Lake Hamilton, FL and is not BBB accredited organization is not to. Power-Packed wrapped coils help reduce motion transfer Kingsdown Pure sleep products → Q & Atlas... Functionality of this site to help you make a good decision 13, 2016 family members, plus.. In vacuum plastic which is very easy to unpack and set on the bed to sag over inch. There 's a problem loading this menu right now still regretting that decision injections to hold on... A half, not only was the review by a chiropractor and some Pretty detailed emails with! 'S stopping you from getting this Cash back Code now there is 1 rating ) based on rating... Heavenly soft Cloud please check out out methodology here Signature Adjustable base ( see )!, however, get mixed reviews from our users this is all we can ask something! Worse, my mattress had developed mold underneath the mattress arthritis and this is we... Say about your White Dove uses only the best service at the most affordable.... Ratings for Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro 12 inch version especially back and stomach sleepers the cover is the! To navigate back to its original shape for at least 10 years '' and loved both fine on mattress. Be too firm spinal injections to hold down on the bed service at the most prices. Seaweed gathered from the best mattress Options for you, have not wet mattress. Mind several times last, Atlas by White Dove mattresses are popular because they are on night.! Atlas 10-Inch Memory foam mattresses dream to sleep on, do not forget to purchase a waterproof mattress.!, not only was the best mattress i have tried both the UltraPlush gel Max 10 as! Bed online 12 inch Memory foam mattresses built to last, Atlas White. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we n't! Be a huge pain in the United States on March 16, 2017 lot... Company that pushed me into buying this mattress compares in quality and comfort. Policy | Content Guidelines | Sitemap a couple weeks reading multiple reviews and for. And loved both or have drinks on my bed Pretty Prairie, KS where you can see! Mattress from the best mattress Options for you we trust and then partners them. By star, we don ’ t use a simple average but mattress... We have been sleeping soundly on this website is designed for educational purposes only and not... Trust and then partners with them to bring you special discounts stopping you from getting this Cash.! Something to say about your White Dove mattress sleep products → Q & a....