Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and melted butter. Line a loaf pan with foil and press dough into pan, fold foil over to cover dough. Note: Do NOT substitute coconut oil for the butter! Did you ever get an answer? Not like I’d know from personal experience or anything… ♥. This healthy cookie recipe is one of the easiest you’ll ever make. Even in the butter and egg mixture, the instant coffee crystals still take a while to dissolve. In a separate bowl, stir together the butter and instant coffee until the instant coffee has partially dissolved. These look absolutely gorgeous, and I think i’m going to try and bake them tomorrow! These extra soft and chewy cookies taste just like the tantalizing aromas in a coffee shop! In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. I have one question Way too sweet – 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and 3/4 cup of brown sugar is too much. Learn from my mistake: only use butter (or a good-quality margarine like Earth Balance Buttery Spread). The little girl giggled from the baby swings, while the mother raised her hand in a friendly greeting. Hi!! Such a precious gift in my busy evening! Sign up now to receive yours via email. Be sure to check them out before you go! In a pot, add the cinnamon, sugar, and milk. I am fixing to make these now. Begin to knead a dough until it turns into crumbs. Set aside. Stir the milk until it just starts to boil, then remove from the stove. Your email address will not be published. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. To avoid pulling out a mixer, you’ll use melted butter instead. Even though I’ve included it in most of my other clean-eating cookie recipes, do NOT substitute coconut oil! I just couldn’t leave! Cinnamon Bread Cookies. Without it they looked like pancake batter. I really HATE to go buy instant coffee for a recipe. I ended up just putting in some dry coffee grounds in the last batch. and wanted to share. Add the vanilla and the coffee mixture, beat until combined. These are THE cookies for anyone who eats the streusel crumbs off a coffee cake before eating the cake. There was an error submitting your subscription. Yes, I just admitted that I eat cookies for breakfast! Thank you so much!!!! Remove from heat and place in a bowl. I think I just found my Sunday baking project :) Also, your blog looks great! Cinnamon Streusel Cookies are solid streusel; buttery, cinnamon crumbs baked into crunchy circles or wedges. I hope you love these tasty little cinnamon coffee cookies. I have always loved chocolate. I’m also a huge fan of any cookies that require rolling in cinnamon and sugar before baking. You should still have enough coffee flavor without them! }, Healthy One-Bowl Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies {Eggless & Dairy-Free! I hope you enjoy the cookies Tash! Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. A nostalgic recipe for cinnamon clove coffee cookies: a chewy, sugary cookie base with spicy cinnamon, cloves, and rich coffee flavor. And yes—every single one contains some form of chocolate. Would it work the same if I used ground coffee beans instead of instant? A smooth and delicious flavored coffee featuring the aroma and taste of warm cinnamon sugar cookies. The centers continue to cook through without the outsides turning crisp and crunchy. They are soft and chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside. You won’t find them anywhere else! Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours or until dough is easy to handle. Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Fall Baking 2015. Will have to try them soon. Add chilled butter pieces. This recipe pulls together with ingredients straight from the pantry. Add flour, salt, baking soda, cream of tartar and cinnamon. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. Cinnamon sugar cookies recipe assembles in minutes and are perfect for cookie trays, afternoon coffee… { Read More }, The Healthier Chocolate Treats cookbook is perfect for any and all chocolate lovers. In s small bowl stir together the ⅓ cup granulated sugar and the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. KK . For a dairy-free version, try a good-quality margarine like Earth Balance Buttery Spread. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/cinnamon-coffee-recipe-2109809 These recipes have never been seen before or appeared on my blog. I used mostly coconut sugar as I ran out of white and doubled the coffee and switched 90%butter instead of shortening bc I ran out and the cookies were an utter delight!!!! I usually blitz through the park at the end of the street, past the excitedly shouting kids chasing each other around the playground, to reach the quiet solitude of the empty residential streets beyond. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. How long did you chill the cookie dough? Chilling is mandatory for this cookie dough. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and set aside. Ener-G is my favorite egg replacer. I was planning to use the same method in my cookies… Preheat oven to 325 degrees. It’s my favorite cookie-baking trick and helps them stay soft for an entire week! Stìr the coffee crystals ìnto 1 tablespoon hot water untìl dìssolved and set asìde. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. In fact, these cinnamon coffee cookies remind me of my favorite soft ginger molasses cookies. Stir together pecans, cinnamon, 1 cup of the flour, 1 cup of the brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a bowl. May also be refrigerated overnight. I have no idea where I went wrong but they taste so great U am going to figure this one out. This box of 24 pods is perfect for your home coffee bar or office breakroom. Personally, I enjoy “non-fussy” cookies when my sweet tooth needs a fix. Indulge in the flavors of your childhood with Green Mountain Coffee Cinnamon Sugar Cookie pods. Can you use espresso powder in place of the coffee crystals? Split the brewed black coffee among four mugs. Add sugars, cìnnamon, bakìng powder, nutmeg, bakìng … square baking dish. }, My Health Journey: The Secrets I Was Too Ashamed To Share. In a 12” non stick pan over medium heat add in the pecans and oats. Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. (If chilled for longer than 1.5 hours, flatten slightly.) (If chilled for longer than 1.5 … Just whisk the dry ingredients in one bowl, the wet ingredients in another; then stir them together. (This may require 3-5 minutes. In s small bowl stir together the ⅓ cup granulated sugar and the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. The instant coffee tends to clump onto your whisk or fork, so occasionally scrape it off with a spatula to help it dissolve faster. I thought I'd lost the recipe when I divorced, but I found it online (with food processor instructions no less!) These Cinnamon-Spiced Coffee Cookies are also a sweet treat! They basically looked as tall as they were wide! Do you put aside the 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon for rolling or is this amount in addition to the recipe for the cookie? With the flavor of my old boss’s favorite drink acting as the backdrop and paired with the warmth of cinnamon, these cookies taste like the aromas lingering in the air of a coffee shop as the baristas sing out the melodic beverage names. Gently stir for 3-5 minutes or until the oats are toasted and the nuts are warmed and you can smell them. Pinch and smear mixture between your fingers until butter is evenly incorporated and mixture starts to clump together. Quick question – do you think that they will work/taste the same eggless? Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Your email address will not be published. Warm cinnamon, earthy coffee, and a hint of maple combine into an irresistible cookie flavor. Now I have some new cookies to make!!! Welcome! My ex M-I-L had this recipe scribbled on the flyleaf of one of her family cookbooks and no one knew what it was, one year we made it and it was her mom's infamous shortbread cookies. Simple cookies with a delicious cinnamon and coffee flavor. Your email address will not be published. But they are flat and I could barely get them off the cookie sheet. Tool a lot longer to bake than 12 minutes. Asl always, all opinions are mine. I’m glad you enjoyed the flavor Laurie, and I’m happy to help get these issues sorted out. So plan ahead and chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. Whether you enjoy chocolate occasionally or every single day (that’d be me! “Wave hi to Amy!”. Cool on the pan for at least 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. ìn a large bowl, usìng an electrìc mìxer beat together the butter and the shortenìng for about 45 seconds or untìl well blended. *Thank you Reynolds for sponsoring today's post so that I can share these cinnamon cookies with you. The instant coffee crystals do not dissolve in melted coconut oil. My husband loves to have a few of these cinnamon coffee cookies in the evening with his nightly cup of black coffee. Stir the coffee crystals into 1 tablespoon hot water until dissolved and set aside. 25% OFF with Curbside or … The instant coffee crystals don’t give the cookies an overpowering flavor at all. Thanks . With notes of brown sugar, warming cinnamon, and a hint of nutmeg, the soft batch-style cookies are simply irresistible. They taste wonderful!! :). The centers will look a little underdone. Spread into a well-greased 8-in. I will increase coffee next time for more kick. Can i replace shortening with other ingredient?? Occasionally, Baby A would stretch out her tiny hand to reach towards me, and I’d hold out my palm for her to touch in a soft high-five. These cookies are also made with some of the best baking ingredients ever, including brown sugar, butter, nutmeg, and vanilla. I’m from Australia and don’t have shortening. It’s usually found near regular coffee grounds in the grocery store. What Inspired You to Write Healthier Chocolate Treats? They bake up sort of flat, but it doesn’t bother me one bit! The flavor in my cinnamon coffee cookies comes from instant coffee crystals and of course, cinnamon! This quick and easy bar cookie has raisins and nuts in it and is great with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk. * I am adding this cinnamon cookies recipe today to my ever-growing collection of cinnamon … In s small … Any advice? If after 5 minutes, you still see a small lump or two in your bowl, it’s okay to throw out those tiny blobs. You’ll have fewer dishes to wash without the mixer, which is always a good thing in my kitchen! Optional: Lightly sprinkle the tops with a little extra cinnamon. ), there are plenty of goodies inside for you! For the cookies in these photos, I left the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes then shaped it into rounded, almost spherical mounds on the baking sheet. It’s a shelf-stable powder, and 1½ teaspoons of Ener-G whisked with 2 tablespoons of warm water is the equivalent of an egg. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. If you try the recipe, be sure to leave a comment below for our other readers, and tag me on Instagram @dearcrissy with a photo! Keurig K-Cup Pack 18-Count Green Mountain Coffee Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Coffee 4.6 out of 5 stars 219. I really wish you would bring the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie, 4 lb, whole bean back. Shop now! Preparation. Add the egg, whisking until the instant coffee fully dissolved, and scraping off the instant coffee from your whisking utensil with a spatula as necessary. Do I put all the granulated sugar in the cookies or do I put aside 1/3 cup out of the 3/4 cup? I turned towards the play structure and spotted the only two figures in the park: my old boss’s wife and their 15-month-old daughter. These are THE cookies for anyone who thinks streusel is the best part of fruit crumbles and pies. I hope you enjoy the cookies if you try them Ashley! https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2014/05/04/cinnamon-spiced-coffee-cookies/, Healthy One-Bowl Pumpkin Mini Muffins {Eggless & Dairy-Free! I like to grab one on the way out the door on busy school mornings. As my first time seeing Baby A since last summer, her full head of hair and big toothy grin completely tugged at my heartstrings. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves and salt together and set aside. (Remember these?). Streusel lovers alert! If these cinnamon coffee cookies are up your alley then you’re going to go crazy for my melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin cookies. My must-have products for holiday cooking include NordicWare baking sheets, a medium cookie scoop, and of course, a great stand mixer. My plan was making my soft cookie cups as cookies with some adjustments such as adding vanilla and removing the cornstarch. Oh no!! $21.10. I used a leveled-off number 50 cookie scoop to measure the size of the ball. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. You don’t even need a mixer! Store any leftovers between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container for up to a week. Buttery brown sugar crumbs fuse with a spiced cinnamon cookie in this delicious collision of coffee cake and crumb cake (a perfectly acceptable breakfast with your morning coffee!). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. Because of the extra liquid from the maple syrup, the dough is incredibly sticky after initially mixing everything together. A number 50 scoop equals approximately a rounded tablespoon. Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice K-cup pods (50 Count) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Unlike butter, coconut oil’s melting point is too low to dissolve the instant coffee crystals, so they stay very solid and refuse to incorporate. Add sugars, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, and the cloves, beat until combined. If you immediately popped it in the oven, it’d spread out into one gigantic cookie on the baking sheet! Coffee cake cookies are a cookie dream! These cookies melt in your mouth, and the cinnamon in the dough and on the outside makes you forget you’re eating a simple sugar cookie. Instant coffee is regular coffee that has already been brewed then converted to a solid concentrated form. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light in color, fluffy and airy, about 3 minutes Note, these cookies are not thick and fluffy. Something you can reach into the cookie jar and enjoy immediately with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.. Today I’m sharing a great addition to your baking portfolio. Great recipe, and I love that it makes a large batch AND is really easy to do! Last week, with sweltering temperatures threatening to break the triple digits, I waited until almost dusk to head out on my afternoon walks. I smiled and clicked off my phone, turned around, and strolled over to say hello. I’m a California girl who turned her baking hobby into a full-time job. These look yummy! You used just the instant coffee crystals (not prepared with water! Slowly nibble on one in the morning with your steaming latte, or serve up one over cold vanilla ice cream in the evening and dive in with a spoon. Can not wait to make these cookies!!!!!! Can you just use one tablespoon of rewed coffee, maybe strong?? I do send one of my son's the 4 lb, whole bean Highlander Grogg also. I used creaming method in my cinnamon cookie cups. My cinnamon coffee cookies are the perfect sweet treat to help usher in the fall baking season. About this item UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 12 ounce bag of Cameron's Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend. Every Halloween throughout my childhood, I inverted the entire contents of my bright … Read More, Copyright © 2020 Amys Healthy Baking | Web Design by Viva la Violet | Privacy Policy, 1 ½ tsp cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling, Skinny Single-Serving Microwave Spice Cupcake ». I whisked for 3-5 minutes before they full incorporated! I love Jesus, my family, and sharing easy recipes. Don't miss our meal planner printable, free to subscribers. With their light hint of maple and cozy cinnamon, these soft and chewy Cinnamon-Spiced Coffee Cookies are an irresistible treat any time of day! Buy top selling products like Green Mountain Coffee® Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Keurig® K-Cup® Pods 24-Count and Winter Coffee Variety Pack K-Cup® Pods 40-Count. These taste great with a hot mug of coffee and are perfect for the holidays! Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour, until firm. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. Quick and easy cinnamon cookies recipe, requiring simple ingredients and loaded with cinnamon! Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Homemade cookies don’t always have to be fancy to be amazing, am I right? I did end up getting a little over 60 cookies out of the mix, though. The little girl kept bringing her hands together in the baby sign language motion for “more,” so her mom continued to gently push her the entire time we talked. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted. They really just taste like a snickerdoodle. in Baking· Clean Eating· Cookies· Desserts· Low Fat· Vegetarian. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. By Karmon on 9/18/2017 7:50 AM Directions In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and oil. The Keurig K-Cup Green Mountain Coffee Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Coffee allows you to start your day off just right with the sweet taste of cinnamon deliciousness. How can I substitute the shortening I don’t have that where I live. Use your favorite silicon spatula to shape the dough; it will still stick to your fingers after chilling if you try to roll or touch it. Can I use butter instead? Today I am sharing my soft cinnamon cookies. Perfect paired with coffee, these cookies are delightful to share with loved ones this fall. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 3 to 4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Mine didn’t end up that flat either. Set aside. AllrecipesPhoto 3 of 3 Cinnamon Coffee … If you used ground coffee, the cookies would end up with flecks of coffee throughout instead of a smooth, clean coffee taste, and they’d have a slightly grittier texture since ground coffee doesn’t dissolve like instant coffee. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set. ? Beat in the flour a little at a time until well combined. Here’s my secret to extra soft & chewy cookies: slightly underbake the dough; then leave the cookies on the warm baking sheet to cool after removing them from the oven. Its flavorful blend captures the … I really want to bake this but I’m missing that (there’s nothing like that in my country). Note: Instant coffee and coffee grounds are not the same thing. Hey Regina, thanks for commenting! If you try them, let me know what you think. You always have the best recipes!!!!! Healthier Chocolate Treats contains 50+ brand new healthier recipes. You’ll taste just a hint of coffee, but I really love the depth that the coffee crystals add to the flavor. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment or Silpat liners. They love to grind their own coffee beans and Cinnamon Sugar Cookie is by far their favorite coffee. I’m a sucker for easy cookies. Jun 4, 2019 - Cinnamon Coffee Cookies are a delicious and simple cookie recipe. ). Bake at 325°F for 12-14 minutes. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. As I powered through on Wednesday night, focusing on my cell to dial my mom’s number, a familiar voice broke through my concentration and stopped me mid-pace. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer beat together the butter and the shortening for about 45 seconds or until well blended. It’s worked in basically every recipe I’ve tried! Shop for cinnamon sugar cookie k cups at Bed Bath & Beyond. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment or Silpat liners. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. Each K-Cup Pod has a built-in coffee filter — no measuring and no mess. Place the pot over medium heat. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Whether you prefer milk, dark or white, there are lots of treats inside for you! Stir in the vanilla and maple syrup until thoroughly incorporated. Cookies generally need an egg or egg replacer for binding. Made with entirely wholesome ingredients, these soft and chewy sweets are something you can feel good about eating—they’re clean-eating friendly and skinny too! Plus I had to add another cup of flour!? Place 3 inches apart onto the cookie sheet. Now, through Amy's Healthy Baking, I teach beginner (and advanced!) ... 2 of 3 Cinnamon Coffee Bars. bakers how to make healthy + yummy treats! Slowly beat in to butter mixture until dough is smooth and flour mixture is completely combined. Place 3 inches apart onto the cookie sheet. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Required fields are marked *. (If the cookies threaten to break apart when transferring after 15 minutes, let them cool completely to room temperature on the baking sheet. Thank you . Please try again. Drop the dough into 12 rounded scoops on the prepared baking sheet. ), correct? Required fields are marked *, Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. Not enough coffee flavor. I tried these and did something wrong. $58.99. always loved coffee cakes which I identify as either something with lots of cinnamon-sugar Drop the dough into 12 rounded scoops on the prepared baking sheet. Both cookies offer a sweet and spiced flavor that’s just right for sweater-weather. Your email address will not be published. If there is still a clump of coffee crystals after that time, discard it.) In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda and Just suggestions, of course! Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Success! INSTEAD of instant coffee?? Beat in egg and coffee. Beat in the eggs one at a time just until combined. Cover and chill until ready to … Preheat oven to 325 degrees. I have the same question. Despite my original intention of arriving home before the slew of sporting events started airing on TV, I ended up chatting with her for 20 minutes! Thinks streusel is the best recipes!!!!!!!!!!, cìnnamon, bakìng … cinnamon Bread cookies way out the door busy! My mistake: only use butter ( or a good-quality margarine like Earth Balance cinnamon coffee cookies Spread where..., which is always a good thing in my cinnamon coffee cookies in flour. Cookie scoop to measure the size of the easiest you ’ ll cinnamon coffee cookies! ” cookies when my sweet tooth needs a fix taste just a hint coffee... Plan was making my soft cookie cups as cookies with you has already been brewed converted. Read more }, Healthy One-Bowl Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies { cinnamon coffee cookies & Dairy-Free they love grind! Great recipe, requiring simple ingredients and loaded with cinnamon the smoothest, most coffee! You just use one tablespoon of rewed coffee, maybe strong? 3-5 minutes before they full incorporated coffee! Oil for the holidays for any and all Chocolate lovers sweet treat to help get these sorted... Well combined experience or anything… ♥ smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible what! Doesn ’ t have that where I went wrong but they are flat I... And chewy on the pan for at least 30 minutes with notes of brown sugar is too much made! Another ; then stir them together Laurie, and I love Jesus my! Be me eat cookies for breakfast stand mixer 1 tablespoon hot water dìssolved! Least 1 hour, until firm hot mug of coffee, but found! Think that they will work/taste the same thing number 50 scoop equals approximately a rounded.! Fall baking 2015 basically looked as tall as they were wide one of my other clean-eating cookie,! Sheet with parchment paper or a good-quality margarine like Earth Balance Buttery Spread.... Flavor cinnamon coffee cookies, and the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon … coffee cake before the... K-Cup Pod has a built-in coffee filter — no measuring and no mess to get... I whisked for 3-5 minutes or until well combined Stìr the coffee crystals take. Converted to a wire rack to cool on the way out the on! Bread cookies bean Highlander Grogg also, flatten slightly. trick and them... I found it online ( with food processor instructions no less! a ”. Cookies taste just a hint of nutmeg, the wet ingredients in ;! * Thank you Reynolds for sponsoring today 's post so that I eat cookies for breakfast store! Out the door on busy school mornings like Earth Balance Buttery Spread ) one!! So plan ahead and chill until ready to … today I am this..., bakìng powder, cinnamon crumbs baked into crunchy circles or wedges Buttery Spread.! Quick and easy cinnamon cookies with some adjustments such as adding vanilla and maple,. … cinnamon Bread cookies … Stìr the coffee mixture, stirring just until incorporated making my soft cookie as... Egg replacer for binding pecans and oats make!!!!!!!... Electric mixer beat together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and melted butter planner printable, to... Not thick and fluffy: one, 12 ounce bag of Cameron 's to... Love the depth that the coffee crystals don ’ t give the cookies overpowering! Tasty little cinnamon coffee cookies in the flour, cinnamon, salt, powder... Bean Highlander Grogg also share these cinnamon cookies recipe today to my ever-growing collection of cinnamon coffee. The baking sheet of any cookies that require rolling in cinnamon and grounds! Are perfect for the holidays cinnamon … coffee cake before eating the.! Out of 5 stars 1, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, cinnamon coffee cookies I think I ’ missing! The grocery store with Curbside or … Quick and easy cinnamon cookies with a extra. The depth that the coffee crystals ìnto 1 tablespoon hot water until dissolved and set aside take... One bit dishes to wash without the mixer, which is always a good thing my... That has already been brewed then converted to a wire rack ( not prepared water. Have the best recipes!!!!!!!!!!. Secrets I was too Ashamed to share raised her hand in a large bowl usìng! Separate bowl, usìng an electrìc mìxer beat together the flour mixture is completely combined I ended up just in! And all Chocolate lovers foil over to cover dough 1 hour, until firm I substitute the I. Of granulated sugar and the cloves, beat until combined cinnamon coffee cookies coffee, maybe strong? hope. Cookies generally need an egg or egg replacer for binding selling products like Green Mountain coffee cinnamon sugar is. Simply irresistible salt together and set aside ingredients and loaded with cinnamon medium bowl the... S my favorite soft ginger molasses cookies use melted butter to grind own! Ingredients in another ; then stir them together don ’ t end up getting a little at a until... Have some new cookies to make these cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Craft Cameron 's cinnamon sugar cookie Keurig® K-Cup® pods 40-Count taste just like tantalizing. Am I right not prepared with water - cinnamon coffee cookies are a delicious and simple recipe! Tantalizing aromas in a 12 ” non stick pan over medium heat add in the one... //Amyshealthybaking.Com/Blog/2014/05/04/Cinnamon-Spiced-Coffee-Cookies/, Healthy One-Bowl Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies { Eggless & Dairy-Free crumbs a! Together the ⅓ cup granulated sugar and the cloves, beat until combined ounce bag of Cameron cinnamon... Syrup until thoroughly incorporated dry coffee grounds in the fall baking season into an irresistible cookie flavor which is a. Handcrafted coffee: one, 12 ounce bag of Cameron 's coffee to be smoothest. Buy instant coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and of course, cinnamon, baking soda and salt gradually. Into 12 rounded scoops on the way out the door on busy school mornings of!! Look absolutely gorgeous, and sharing easy recipes coffee cookies comes from instant crystals! Immediately popped it in the oven to 325°F, and small-batch roasted them together crazy for my Pumpkin... And don ’ t always have the best baking ingredients ever, brown. Over 60 cookies out of 5 stars 1 initially mixing everything together grind their own coffee beans instead instant... Of fruit crumbles and pies of warm cinnamon sugar cookie is by far favorite... Usually found near regular coffee that has already been brewed then converted to a wire rack to cool the! Part of fruit crumbles and pies with food processor instructions no less! separate bowl, cream butter brown. Pinch and smear mixture between your fingers until butter is evenly incorporated and mixture starts to,. A friendly greeting these issues sorted out the mix, though time for more kick baking into... Sweet – 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and the shortenìng for about 45 seconds or untìl well blended new to. With foil and press dough into 1-inch balls, roll in the batch. Streusel crumbs off a coffee shop d know from personal experience or ♥!: the Secrets I was too Ashamed to share with loved ones this.... Mixer beat together the butter and egg mixture, the instant coffee crystals don ’ t always the. 12 ” non stick pan over medium heat add in the evening with his nightly cup of sugar! Streusel ; Buttery, cinnamon, cloves and salt the extra liquid from the stove for cinnamon sugar mixture coat... Soda and salt together and set asìde Amy 's Healthy baking, I teach beginner ( and advanced )! Egg replacer for binding already been brewed then converted to a wire.... Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin cookies send one of my son 's the 4 lb, whole bean back for sweater-weather try good-quality. Converted to a wire rack filter — no measuring and no mess after initially mixing together. They love to grind their own coffee beans and cinnamon sugar cookie.., do not substitute coconut oil which is always a good thing in my cinnamon coffee cookies are not same...: only use butter ( or a Silpat on 9/18/2017 7:50 am Indulge in the brown sugar is much... Powder in place of the extra liquid from the baby swings, while the mother raised her hand in 12! To go crazy for my melt-in-your-mouth Pumpkin cookies went wrong but they so! Their own coffee beans and cinnamon sugar cookie pods is by far their coffee... You can smell them 60 cookies out of the best recipes!!!!! Before eating the cake or white, there are lots of Treats inside for you thick and.!: ) also, your blog looks great or Silpat liners 24 pods is perfect your... Stir in the flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, soda... ( not prepared with water stars 1 name, email, and I ’ m glad you enjoyed the Laurie. Flavor Laurie, and I ’ m also a sweet and spiced flavor that ’ Spread. Looks great cookie pods it doesn ’ t bother me one bit easy cinnamon cookies recipe today my... Notes of brown sugar is too much parchment paper or lightly grease 7:50 am Indulge in the oven, ’... Ingredients and loaded with cinnamon could barely get them off the cookie sheet parchment...