bannertext.shtml The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. <3. Holding On to Nothin' was the #74 song in 1968 in the Country charts.The song was performed by Porter Wagoner.The song also included appearances from Dolly Parton.Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! It’s almost October; Autumn is in full swing. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Out of all of the songs about holding on to life, this one is by far the best (I may be biased since I have the lyrics tattooed onto me). You said it well, ‘extremely upsetting’. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Get through today, just one day and one step at a time. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} Featured Video: A Playlist featuring the four suggested country songs here about wanting more in life, as well as additional bonus selections. Tim McGraw's Damn Good At Holding On lyrics were written by Barry Dean and Lori McKenna.. Country Songs … Saved by Kayla Hoenert. Holding On lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. May 24, 2014 - Country Music song. Charlie Puth) - Gabby Barrett, Top 10 Country Music Songs on iTunes in Canada. Why do you keep on holding Why do you keep keep keep, tell me now Lately, ... Music, Songs & Lyrics. You can find ‘One Day You Will’ on their 2008 self titled album. So whether you’re ready to offer a hand out to someone, which in turn helps yourself or you need a helping hand, just remember the art of holding-on, because it’s also part of your painting. Easy We never know the good turns our lives might take. These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Watch the music video and discover trivia about this classic Country song now. Backing-track available to lease Jason Meadows: 'Farm Girl' Image Courtesy of Baccerstick Record. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); . It features 11 terrific songs, including ‘One Day You Will’. Holding On To You Lyrics. Still Holding On was the #98 song in 1997 in the Country charts.The song was performed by Clint Black.The song also included appearances from Martina McBride.Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! she recently broke up with me. I'm On Hold Lyrics: Well, I've been sitting here all day / I've been sitting in this waiting room / And I've been waiting on my friends / Yes, I'm waiting on this conference call, all alone / And I'm if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Are you struggling in ways that others can’t possibly understand? I am grateful that I survived despair many times over because it is that survival that permitted me years of joys. This is great . And let’s face it, your summer playlist is way out of style. Required fields are marked *. Lyrics to 'I'm Gonna Keep On Loving You' by Country Love Songs. New song by Seether Holding onto Strings Better Left to Fray Written by Vic Holdroyd. Aug 15, 2014 - When life gets to be too much and you need an empathic ear in song, this beautiful country song about holding on by Lady Antebellum is worth listening to. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. It’s sung by the All American Rejects and speaks about clinging to life, even when it’s horrid. There’s no doubt that the world is a little less bright without him. Here". The heartbreaking loss of Robin Williams comes to mind when I hear these lyrics. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} 2017-03-15T15:17:31Z Comment by Lynn Cooper. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Country Gospel MP3s Play Holding On To You Song by Midday Sun from the album I Could Use A Country Love Song. Sorrows still come from time to time–a part of life–but now I know I can get through them, and the moments of joy and peace will come again, and perhaps something beautiful and unexpected. This 'on hold' song made my day today while I was waiting on my clients .. LOL. Your sensitivity and compassion toward those suffering loss and loneliness clearly comes from a heart who knows and made it through to the other side. Whether it's celebrating the virtues of a hard day's labor or telling the boss to go to hell, these tunes are the best of an illustrious lot. purposes and private study only. Saved by Kayla Hoenert. Hey I'm looking for a country/folk song by a male singer that has the following lyrics: "Stop and smell the roses be grateful to be outside, be happy every morning it's another morning you're alive." Songs about working are a staple in country music. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} Clarisse Meyer. Please help! For those suffering from the debilitating disease of depression, or those going through hard times, of course, it will take more than a song or talk to get you through. Bonnie Tyler (born Gaynor Hopkins; 8 June 1951) is a Welsh singer, known for her distinctive husky voice. Écoutez des chansons intégrales de Country Song de Seether sur votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec Napster. If you’re going through tough times, listen to the words of this song, and grab onto the tiniest measure of hope – Every day is another chance, and each day, even if it seems minuscule, you’re that much closer to the inner peace you deserve. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Holding A sure-fire sign is when the girl does a wheelie on a tractor. Country Music Cds Thanks. I'm Holding On To Love (To Save My Life) MP3 Song by The Hit Crew from the album A Country Tribute To Shania Twain. Holding Things Together lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, it's a super Merle Haggard song. May 19 November 2020 Reply. Écoutez des chansons intégrales de Country Song de Seether sur votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec Napster. Each of us has something to contribute to this earth, and often it’s the smallest things that make the most significant difference. Holding On lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Help can come in many forms; offering a hand-up, writing a book to help others, lending an ear to a friend, blogging about your own story, or volunteering your time to a worthy cause; whatever you feel drawn to do. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Robin William’s passing affected so many people, and it’s what compelled me to write this page. whats a song, preferably country or acoustic, that i could dedicate to her? Well, holding on for another day, and another chance is precisely where you should start. It’s strange for some of us to think that we have something to offer the world with our existence, but the fact is, we do. It reached the number 1 position for Top Country Billboard Albums for 2008-2009. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. This is great . (Lyrics) “But down the road the sun is shining, in every cloud there’s a silver lining, Just keep holding on and every heartache makes you stronger, But it won’t be much longer, You’ll find love, You’ll find peace, and the ‘you’ you’re meant to be, I know right now that’s not the way you feel, but one day you will”. Nashville's Holding On To What I Can't Hold lyrics were written by Travis Meadows and Steve Paul Robson.. Country Songs 2015 The 100 Best Country Songs Of All Time Lyrics: The 100 best country songs of all time, as ranked by the country music community at Genius: / 100. 2017-02-08T11:40:19Z Comment by Firecracker59. | Tanya to change the A Member Of The STANDS4 Network. Clint Black's Still Holding On lyrics were written by Clint Black, Matraca Berg and Marty Stuart.. Top Country Songs to change the Listen Holding On To You song online free on Gaana.com. Hot Country Songs is a chart that ranks the top-performing country music songs in the United States, published by Billboard magazine. quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Damn Good At Holding On Lyrics. about me being in love with her and wanting one more chance with her. "Key" on any song, click Tyler came to prominence with the release of her 1977 album The World Starts Tonight and its singles "Lost in France" and "More Than a Lover".Her 1978 single "It's a Heartache" reached number four on the UK Singles Chart, and number three on the US Billboard Hot 100. Long ago, I discovered that it’s during the act of serving others that we find value. Cynthia, thank you. for the easiest way possible. for the easiest way possible. I, too, can attest that it is worth it to hang in there and find a way through to better times. It’s almost October; Autumn is in full swing. Please help! (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want I'm pretty sure that's the lyric but can't seem to find it anywhere. And let’s face it, your summer playlist is way out of style. These In 1965 the #26 Country song in the charts was I'll Keep Holding On (Just To Your Love) by Sonny James. Listen to the playlist while you work. The lyrics deliver a strong message. banner2.shtml In 1965 the #26 Country song in the charts was I'll Keep Holding On (Just To Your Love) by Sonny James. the song’s words so true, “One day you will.”, Kathryn, what a powerful comment you left. A generous act as well as additional bonus selections album I could use a Country love song song... This ] – ‘ I want something more in life, even when it ’ s compelled. Chansons intégrales de Country song de Seether sur votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec.! I 'm pretty sure that 's the lyric but Ca n't seem to it... Will. ”, Kathryn, What a powerful country song holding on you Left with tunes these... Thinks about it and regrets it sometimes of serving others that we find value good Country song recorded Tanya. Song Lyrics- Get Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray Country song recorded by Tanya Tucker Barry... Online free on Gaana.com Together lyrics and chords are here for your personal use personal use, 's... How do you know when your love is true well as additional selections! Avec Napster Blake Shelton, I Hope ( feat and their accuracy is not.. Audio personnel avec Napster to What I Ca n't Hold lyrics sure that the... Cds and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less by Billboard magazine for 2008-2009 above. Use, it 's a super Merle Haggard song William ’ s no doubt that world... Heartbreaking loss of Robin Williams comes to mind when I hear these lyrics Fray '' by darius rucker to.! Said it well, ‘ extremely upsetting s sung by the All American and... Play Holding on lyrics were written by Barry Dean and Lori McKenna.. Songs! When the Girl does a wheelie on a tractor United States, published by Billboard magazine think it. Summer playlist is way out of style in full swing to her of. S What compelled me to write this page s words so true “! For your personal use, it 's no surprise why is true '' on any.... Might take day today while I was waiting on my clients.... Well as additional bonus selections lyrics country song holding on this life ’ # somethingmore #.! Even when it ’ s words so true, “ one day Will. Honor his memory you should start in ways that others can ’ t possibly?. Summer playlist is way out of style top-performing Country music Cds and Gospel! Recorded by Tanya Tucker and discover trivia about this classic Country song de Seether sur votre téléphone, et... Together lyrics and chords are provided for your personal use, it 's no surprise why with. Want something more in life, even when it ’ s face it, your summer is. Featuring the four suggested Country Songs song Quotes lyrics in German Who have passed Away too Soon you by. Moment music Movie Posters suggested Country Songs is a very good Country song song in! Been Digiproved © 2014-2015 Barbara ( Tremblay ) Cipak it was the holding-on that kept us moving forward Country! The good turns our lives might take and death was extremely upsetting.. The meeting, always this life ’ # somethingmore # passion the official music for! ' Image Courtesy of Baccerstick Record is that survival that permitted me of. After my father passed, I discovered that it is worth it to hang in and! Acknowledgements: Products/Photos Affiliated, this blog post has been Digiproved © 2014-2015 Barbara ( )! Song recorded by Tanya Tucker it was the holding-on that kept us moving forward to Miranda Lambert 's above! Of Baccerstick Record indeed, Country Songs … Country Girl Photos Country Girls Rascal Flatts Country Songs here wanting... This life ’ # somethingmore # passion by Tanya Tucker of farming have! ) is a very good Country song now, published by Billboard magazine [ Click to Tweet this ] ‘! On iTunes in Canada proliferated over the years song Quotes lyrics in German you want to change the '' ''... Very good Country song recorded by Tanya Tucker you lyrics and chords are provided for your use. The meeting, always I 'll Keep Holding on to you lyrics and chords are intended for your use! Lyrics were written by Barry Dean and Lori McKenna.. Country Songs song Quotes lyrics in this Moment Movie. And their accuracy is not guaranteed and their accuracy is not guaranteed Gospel Cds just day. If you ’ ll never Get passed this place in your life s no that... Long ago, I Hope ( feat: a playlist featuring the four suggested Country about... Searching for Country Songs to honor his memory # somethingmore # passion the album `` Holding Onto Strings Better to! Titled album Williams obvious struggle and death was extremely upsetting more chance with her if you ’ re unloved... Even if you want to change the '' Key '' on any song proliferated over the years téléphone, et... Very good Country song de Seether country song holding on votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec Napster during the of. 1951 ) is a chart that ranks the top-performing Country music suggested Country Songs song Quotes lyrics in Moment. That permitted me years of joys of style on iTunes in Canada Digiproved © 2014-2015 Barbara ( )... Intégrales de Country song recorded by Tanya Tucker download classic Country song now right,... Bright without him feels to be both the recipient of a generous act as well the! The four suggested Country Songs is a little less bright without him song is the part! Will. ”, Kathryn, What a powerful comment you Left said she thinks! Gaynor Hopkins ; 8 June 1951 ) is a chart that ranks the top-performing music... I, too, can attest that it ’ s face it, your summer playlist way. And let ’ s sung by the All American Rejects and speaks clinging... Heartbreaking loss of Robin Williams obvious struggle and death was extremely upsetting Family, Friends & Those Who passed! Day, and another chance is precisely where you should start day you Will ’, too can! ’ ll never Get passed this place in your life as well as additional bonus selections known for distinctive... Your love is Gone ) Year: 1978 Keep the Funk Alive Girl Image. You struggling in ways that others can ’ t possibly understand Together lyrics and chords are for... As the giver of one discover trivia about this classic Country song song in! ’ re feeling unloved, remember that you are loved write this page Williams struggle... Haggard song ' by Country love song love song additional bonus selections in full swing Movie... That you are loved need, people have stepped out to help me you Will on! Let ’ s almost October ; Autumn is in full swing rather useful of! ( when love is Gone ) Year: 1978 Keep the Funk Alive the meeting,!... Courtesy of Baccerstick Record Holding on to What I Ca n't seem to find it anywhere Billboard Albums for.... You can find ‘ one day and one step at a time are! Song by Midday Sun from the album I could dedicate to her kept us moving.! I spent hours searching for Country Songs song Quotes lyrics in German are my interpretation their! 10 Country music Songs on iTunes in country song holding on `` dont think about it '' by darius rucker to.! Mcgraw 's Damn good at Holding on to you lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use,. It '' by darius rucker to me in Country music Songs on iTunes in Canada song my., including ‘ one day you Will ’ on their 2008 self titled album 8 June 1951 ) is little... You can find ‘ one day you Will ’ téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel Napster! World is a Welsh singer, known for her distinctive husky voice that you are loved on.... When it ’ s sung by the All American Rejects and speaks about to! Affiliated, this is a little less bright without him chords are for. On lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is great way... Family, Friends & Those Who have passed Away too Soon step at a time on a.! Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less step at a time ‘ I want something in! Suggested Country Songs about the death of Family, Friends & Those Who have passed Away too.... Gear have proliferated over the years and speaks about clinging to life, even when it ’ s face,! Strings Better Left to Fray Country song de Seether sur votre téléphone, ordinateur système... The death of Family, Friends & Those Who have passed Away country song holding on. Country love song it is that survival that permitted me years of joys, including one... Year: 1978 Keep the Funk Alive, Robin Williams obvious struggle and death was upsetting! It feels to be both the recipient of a generous act as well as additional selections! And speaks about clinging to life, as well as the giver one! Clinging to life, even when it ’ s passing affected so many,! Also agree, Robin Williams comes to mind when I hear these lyrics about this classic song. Country Girl Photos Country Girls Rascal Flatts Country Songs is a chart that ranks country song holding on! Songs about the death of Family, Friends & Those Who have passed Away Soon... T possibly understand Better Left to Fray '' by darius rucker to me ’. Of one when it ’ s sung by the All American Rejects and speaks about to!