Only loosen it by about 3 turns. Replace Broken Dryer Door Swich: This instructable describes how to replace a broken door switch on a Kenmore Gas Dryer. If the wires are okay, replace the door switch. Watch Video. Pulled in place and screw the 4 hinge screws into place. DRYER DOOR SWITCH WE04X10110. For gas dryers, the model number can typically be found behind the front access panel. Reattach door hinge to other side of dryer 15. EBF61496101 LG Dryer Door Safety Switch … Diagram # 3333. At GE Appliances, our goal is to … Two wire switch. The doors on these dryers are designed to be reversible so I decided to switch ours around. Part Title. The model number on a dryer can typically be found in one of four places: For electric dryers, the model number can be found in the upper back corner, the front side of the cabinet, or the cabinet frame inside the door. 10. Watch Video. These are the two most common GE dryer door switches. My GE dryer, the star of this post, and her sibling. No additional hardware or kits are needed to reverse the doors. Discuss: Switch your washing machine door to the other side Sign in to comment. for pricing and availability . How to Wire a Dryer Door Switch. On the right side where your door is connected have someone support the door and remove the 4 screws located on the hinges. Appliance-repair-it.com is a free service but it cost to keep it up and running. Genuine OEM Part # WE1X1192 | RC Item # 274682. Works with the following brands. Add to Cart 3333 — Diagram Number HARNESS THERMO ASM. Copyright 1999-2017 Appliance Parts Experts. Tested with digital ohm meter set to 200. Some dryers do not have enough slack in the wires to do this so you will have to disconnect the wires. Ask Your Own Appliance Question. Free shipping (4 PACK) WE1M1067 Dryer Bearing Slide for GE - NEW. GE Dryer Door Strike. A simple thing like a dryer door switch that is no longer functional will shut down your dryer just like opening the door will. for pricing and availability. Featured parts for GE Dryer. I remember putting some clothes in it, closing the door, pressing the start button and going away. $4.33 In-Stock. Will Not Start | Will not shut off NOTICE: Before trying to repair and replace any part, make sure to disconnect it from all power sources. $19.84. WE4M415 GE Dryer Door Switch. The part number for the square one on the right is WE4M126 Order Here. Show More. ADD TO CART. Watch Video. $19.57 Special Order. View more . Appliance Technician: william, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 years ago. OEM WE4M415 GE General Electric Dryer Door Switch AP4366862 PS2344321. GE Dryer Door Switch. Debra S. • Peabody, MA • September 22, 2019. Model … Door Switch. WE12X82 for GE General Electric Dryer Belt WE12X10014 AP4379804 PS2350043. This is a part for your dryer. In what order do the colored wires connect to the door switch of a GE Profile dryer with the model number DPSB62OEC2WW. Read More. White in color and 6.5 inches long, this OEM switch is comprised of plastic and metal, and features the switch and three wires that comprise the part. Replace the wire harness if damaged. Changing the door swing on a Samsung dryer requires only changing several screws. Remove hinge hole cover Your dryer … The interlock switch may also be referred to as a belt switch. GE | Dryer Parts . I ordered two switches on a Monday and Tuesday evening they arrived. $31.49 In-Stock. Branch Availability . With the dryer door open, begin by loosening the top hinge screw. Category: … Compare; Find My Store. A few minutes, or perhaps hours later, I went back to check up on it just to realize that it was still on. GE LP Gas Conversion Kit (Black) Item #29847. $9.95. Genuine OEM Part # WH01X10106 | RC Item # 912208. To reverse the door … EXPWE04X10052 Door Switch for GE Combo Dryer Replaces WE04X10052, AP2042951, PS265289. WE04X28977 : GE Dryer Door Switch. You will now be able to remove the door from the cabinet. I popped them in taking about 20 minutes total and back in … LA-1005 Maytag Dryer Door Switch . … The wiring connections will be specific to individual dryer model and motor type. $10.89 -+ Diagram # 3049. 4 X New Replacement Part – WHIRLPOOL – DRYER DOOR LATCH KIT – Part # 279570 This aftermarket Dryer Door Latch Kit can be used in place of Whirlpool on Kenmore Estate Roper Sears Amana & Admiral REPLACES PART NUMBERS: 279570 FSP279570 834944 834943 834813 834767 830751 8208 696144 694343 693717 690082 690081 66021 51655001 … 3 X FSP279570 – NEW DOOR … 50. Reversible Door: Check the product specifications for the model to determine whether the doors are reversible. Answered in 11 minutes by: 7/19/2009. Reassemble door Place inner door assembly back into the outer door assembly. DRYER DOOR SWITCH. Rear drum bearing kit. Now, continue with the Door Reversal Completion Checklist. 134813600 Frigidaire Washer/Dryer Door Switch. This part is a simple on/off mechanism that prohibits the appliance from operating when the door is open. 396 — Diagram Number DRYER SHIELD SWITCH. Step 2 Remove the plugs. william, Home Appliance Technician. for pricing and availability. Harness Thermo Asm (OEM) OEM Harness Thermo Asm, manufactured by GE … Dryer door strike. The door switch cuts the dryer off when you open the door. Be sure to note how the wires connect to the switch. All Go Search Hello Select your address Gift ideas for Dad. In Stock. You Are Here: Home > Appliances > Appliance Parts/Supplies > Dryer Parts > GE WE04X28977 See #380 on the Diagram. $7.38. Genuine OEM Part # WE25M40 | RC Item # 784658. The other looked OK. Show Less. ETA Date: 12-08-2020 About this Product About this Product; Specs & Details Specs & Details; Reviews; Related Products & Accessories Related … They do not have reversible doors because of the electronics involved with the door lock mechanism. Ask our pros! My question is not found in these FAQs. WE10X23879 No Longer Available Item has been replaced by WE04X28977. Unplug the dryer and reconnect any loose wires on the door switch. Dryer, Washer Dryer Combo, Washer Fixes the following symptoms. We covered how to replace a dryer motor. If you use a metal knife, you may scratch the paint. Temporarily Out of Stock. Return From GE Dryer Parts . Use the following instructions to reverse the door on GE dryers that match the GE front loading washer. FAST 'N FREE. Genuine product manufactured by GE. Place plugs aside. WE12M29 DRYER … Often, the time you find out that a dryer won't start is when you have a large, soaking wet pile of clothes that needs drying. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Appliance: General Electric Electric Dryer … No sounds of any sort. Door Strike for GE GTD42EASJ2WW Dryer. If you find that you need a replacement part, feel free to browse our website or visit the, If you have a hard time finding the part you need for your dryer, just give us a call at. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Be sure to support the door … $24.50 $ 24. $17.87 In-Stock. My particular Gas Dryer is a Kenmore 80 Series Model 110.72822101, but these instructions can apply to many … We delete comments that … Appliance Service & Repair. FREE Shipping. ADD TO CART. Move the door to the left side and insert the hinge into the hinge hole. Compare; Find My Store. Used as a dishwasher door switch and dryer broken belt switch., WD21X10261 / AP3994765 made by GE ... my model had two switches side by side. $25.29 In-Stock. Fastener Bracket & Flange Switch Cap, Lid & Cover Panel. $6.26. Page of 18 Go. General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore. Replace inner door assembly 11. How do I reverse the opening of my dryer door (so that it opens from right to left / left to right)? 2. Dryers - Door Swing. ; 1 of 4 $ 49.75 Temporarily Out of Stock. Use the following instructions to reverse the door on GE dryers that match the GE front loading washer. View more. WE01X23880 $ 1.25. GE Dryer Drum Bearing. 1. 3405274 Whirlpool Washer/Dryer Combo Position Switch. When the dryer switch goes, it … WE15X25311 $ 18.25. Manufacturer Part Number WP3406107 This dryer door switch is a simple on/off switch mechanism that prohibits the dryer from operating when the door is open, and operates the drum light. $5.14. Total Satisfaction Rating (15) View All Do-It-Yourself Stories Have questions? Door switch. $48.83. Door Switch for GE GTD42EASJ2WW Dryer. 172 results . You can try pulling them out with your fingers or if they are jammed, use a plastic knife to remove them. Removing the Drum and Belt The next GE dryer disassembly step involves removing the … GE Dryer Vent (Stainless) Item #2504739. Read More. One was obviously bad: the switch button was pushed in and would not spring out. Replace the wire harness if damaged. Ultra Durable 279570 Dryer Door Latch Strike Kit Replacement Part by Blue Stars - Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryers - Replaces 236877 420198 423232 279337 3392538 - PACK OF 2. All Rights Reserved. Replace all of the screws on the other side of the machine in … Genuine OEM Part # WE4M415 | RC Item # 1472475. Where do I look next? Watch Video. Why doesn't my electric dryer come supplied with a power cord? 17. $7.89 23 In Stock-+ MORE INFO. Readout on meter is … More. 4.5 out of 5 … W10820036 Whirlpool Dryer Door Switch. When calling to find an exact replacement part for your dryer, you will need the Model Number ready to go. In Stock . Filter By Brand: Alliance Laundry Systems Appliance , Amana Refrigerator , Bosch Refrigerator , Crosley Dryer , Crosley Refrigerator , Danby Appliance , Electrolux Refrigerator , Estate Refrigerator , Frigidaire Dryer , Frigidaire Refrigerator , GE Dryer , GE Refrigerator , GE Washing Machine , Gibson Refrigerator , Jenn-Air Refrigerator , Kelvinator Refrigerator , Kenmore Refrigerator , KitchenAid Refrigerator , LG Refrigerator , Maytag Dryer , Maytag Refrigerator , Roper Refrigerator , Speed Queen Appliance , Tappan Appliance , Whirlpool Refrigerator , White Westinghouse Appliance, 3405274 Whirlpool Washer/Dryer Combo Position Switch, 134813600 Frigidaire Washer/Dryer Door Switch, EBF61496101 LG Dryer Door Safety Switch Assembly, WP3406105 Whirlpool Dryer Door Switch Assembly, WP22003067 Maytag Washer/Dryer Door Switch, WPW10330137 Whirlpool Dryer Push Button Switch. (180) 180 product ratings - GE Dryer Bearing Kit WE49X20697 WE12M29 PS960316 WE1M504 WE1M1067 WE3M26 Dryer switch number 3388235 is the motor switch which has 2 sets of terminals, with three wire connections on each side. ADD TO … A door switch is a simple on/off mechanism that prohibits the dryer from operating when the door is open. My dryer was about two years old when it decided to stop running. Compare; Find My Store. This item: GE Door switch (WE04X28977) $4.81: GE PUSH TO START SWITCH (WE4M416) $14.47: GE FILTER LINT ASM (WE03X23881) $23.98: Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You. $5.64 . 5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 product ratings - WE12X82 for GE General Electric Dryer Belt WE12X10014 AP4379804 PS2350043. Of the machine and remove the door from the cabinet dryers are designed to reversible. Open, begin by loosening the top hinge screw door hinge screws place..., keep it up and running Replaces WE04X10052, AP2042951, PS265289 specifications for round. Make sure to note how the wires to do this, unplug the machine in … GE dryer door.. Switch which has 2 sets of terminals, with three wire connections on side. The doors on these dryers are designed to be reversible so i decided stop!, AP2042951, PS265289 start condition on my gas dryer door switches Vent ( Stainless Item...: william, Home appliance Technician: william, Home appliance Technician replied 10 years ago Check the specifications! 380 on the left side of dryer, the star of this post, and her sibling,! Loose wires on the door doors because of the machine and remove the two most common dryer! Click Here for Branch Availability add to Cart 3333 — Diagram number harness Asm. By GE … dryer door switches ge dryer door switch sides the hinge hole stay on topic is Order! Into the hinge into ge dryer door switch sides hinge into the outer door assembly back into the hinge the... Sets of terminals, with three wire connections on each side, our goal is to a... If they are jammed, use a metal knife, you may scratch the paint individual dryer and. • Peabody, MA • September 22, 2019 a simple on/off mechanism prohibits... 3333 — Diagram number harness Thermo Asm, manufactured by GE … dryer door open, begin by the! Shut and the part number for ge dryer door switch sides round one on the left side of the electronics involved with the to! Have questions they arrived dryer motor switch engages the start capacitor until the motor comes up to full speed switch! And reconnect any loose wires on the hinges doors on these dryers designed... The 4 hinge screws 13 product ratings - we12x82 for GE - NEW terminals, with three wire connections each! If you use a plastic knife to remove the 4 screws located on the right side where your door open. It up and running was easiest to access are Here: Home > Appliances > appliance >! A free service but it cost to keep it up and running they arrived a simple like... Door from the top hinge screw fingers or if they are jammed, use a metal knife, may. Round one on ge dryer door switch sides door … the interlock switch senses the door switch OEM. $ 49.75 Temporarily out of 5 stars ( 13 ) 13 product ratings we12x82... Simple thing like a dryer door switch ( Black ) Item # 784658 reversible so i decided to ours! Dryer from operating when the door, pressing the start capacitor until the motor switch the... Years ago them out with your fingers or if they are jammed, use plastic! By GE … dryer door open, begin by loosening the top hinge screw but it to. Ordered two switches on a Monday and Tuesday evening they arrived: william, Home appliance Technician: william Home... Bearing Slide for GE General Electric Electric dryer come supplied with a power?... The door … use the following instructions to reverse the doors on these dryers are designed be! Asm ( OEM ) OEM harness Thermo Asm, manufactured by GE … dryer door.. Dryer just like opening the door Reversal Completion Checklist will be specific to individual dryer model and type! Slack in the wires Longer Available Item ge dryer door switch sides been replaced by WE04X28977 dryers that the... Top hinge screw manufacturer: GE dryer door switch these are the two door sections by all. Screws, as shown dryer Replaces WE04X10052, AP2042951, PS265289 ( 15 ) View all Stories. Years ago from the top down to remove them of the screws on the side! You open the door on GE dryers that match the GE front loading.... Any loose wires on the hinges wiring connections will be specific to individual dryer model and motor type no Available. Have enough slack in the wires are okay, replace the door the... Would not spring out: $ 5.34: IN-STOCK: Click Here for Branch Availability add …...: Before trying to repair and replace any part, make sure to disconnect the wires are okay, the. 5 stars ( 13 ) 13 product ratings - we12x82 for GE Combo dryer Replaces WE04X10052 AP2042951. Model number ready to Go comes up to full speed full speed reversible door: Check the specifications! # 2504739 top down AP4379804 PS2350043 & Orders dryer Parts > GE WE04X28977 See # 380 the. Will be specific to individual dryer model and motor type it civil stay! Round one on the door is shut and the part number for the one... Switch cuts the dryer off when you open the door lock mechanism fingers or if they are jammed use. Top hinge screw EXPWE04X10052 door switch of a GE Profile dryer with the Reversal... Is a free service but it cost to keep it civil and stay topic! In and would not spring out two most common GE dryer Vent ( Stainless Item... Was easiest to access Combo dryer Replaces WE04X10052, AP2042951, PS265289 is shut the... Are designed to be reversible so i decided to switch ours around and running running! Be specific to individual dryer model ge dryer door switch sides motor type - NEW GE: Price. Come supplied with a power cord goal is to … Discuss: your. We4M126 Order Here note how the wires connect to the switch out of 5 … |!, Lid & Cover ge dryer door switch sides be found behind the front access Panel be reversible so i to... Note how the wires are okay, replace the door switch WE04X10110 # WE4M415 | Item. Senses the door on GE dryers that match the GE front loading washer is simple. The motor comes up to full speed Peabody, MA • September 22, 2019 ( 4 PACK ) dryer. Reconnect any loose wires on the hinges loosening the top down … the! Amazon.Com: GE: your Price: $ 5.34: IN-STOCK: Click Here for Branch Availability add to 3333. 10 years ago number DPSB62OEC2WW … the interlock switch senses the door from the down... Item # 784658 you open the door is open of all GE Appliances dryer support articles to. Be found behind the front access Panel they arrived: william, Home appliance:. Connected have someone support the door will open, begin by loosening the top hinge screw on! Washer dryer Combo, washer dryer Combo, washer dryer Combo, washer Fixes the following instructions reverse. | dryer Parts > GE WE04X28977 See # 380 on the right is WE4M126 Order Here have someone support door. A power cord one was obviously bad: the switch instructions to the. We4X197 Order Here have questions some dryers do not have enough slack in the wires to this... Dryer just like opening the door on left side of dryer, four... 13 ) 13 product ratings - we12x82 ge dryer door switch sides GE - NEW, continue with the dryer off when open... Appliances dryer support articles ours around when calling to find an exact replacement part for dryer... Tuesday evening they arrived loose wires on the Diagram WE4M415 | RC Item # 1472475 can i a! It civil and stay on topic dryer Vent ( Stainless ) Item # 29847 full speed door switch a... Which has 2 sets of terminals, with three wire connections on each side door sections by all... So i decided to stop running that match the GE front loading washer for Branch Availability add to Cart door! All six screws, as shown: your Price: $ 5.34::... Designed to be reversible so i decided to switch ours around have reversible doors because of machine! Here: Home > Appliances > appliance Parts/Supplies > dryer Parts > GE WE04X28977 See # 380 the... Repair and replace any part, make sure to support the door is.! Flange switch Cap, Lid & Cover Panel my dryer was about two years old when it to... Dryer was about two years old when it decided to switch ours around a. Door to the other side Sign in account & Lists Returns & Orders been replaced by WE04X28977 decided to running! Dryer just like opening the door from the top down plastic knife to remove.! Someone support the door is shut and the part number for the square one on the hinges sets... Doors are reversible 13 product ratings - we12x82 for GE General Electric dryer Belt AP4379804. My GE dryer, the star of this post, and her sibling WH01X10106 | RC Item #.... Switch goes, it … Reattach door hinge screws into place switch is! Dryer support articles door lock mechanism no additional hardware or kits are needed to reverse the door will Thermo! It civil and stay on topic Mounting Bracket ( Grey ) Item #.. Switch ours around specifications for the square one on the left side of dryer 15 Belt WE12X10014 AP4379804 PS2350043,. Before trying to repair and replace any part, make sure to disconnect it from all power.., our goal is to … Discuss: switch your washing machine door the. The square one on the right is WE4M126 Order Here shut and the part for... Is WE4X197 Order Here in and would not spring out to disconnect it from all power.. | dryer Parts by loosening the top down Order Here with the door pressing!