The latest and greatest news straight to your inbox from Martinelli's! heavy cream, creme de menthe, ice cubes, maraschino cherries and 3 more. You'll feel like a breeze of summer air passed right through your holiday table! Sparkling Cider and Thyme. Combine Martinelli’s Apple Cider with the seasonal flavors of caramel, cinnamon, ginger and fresh whipped cream, and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary. Skip. 3.52 from 43 votes. Whether you're having a barbecue or a party, this non-alcoholic recipe is easy to make and something the whole family can enjoy. Then garnish your concoction with apple slices and cranberries. Apples and cranberries are the perfect fall flavor combination, especially in this festive mimosa with a fun cinnamon-sugared rim. Prep Time 3 mins. All rights reserved. About 3 minutes to read this article. While I will always love the Original Martinelli’s sparkling cider, I have been enjoying the festive flavor combinations they offer, particularly the Apple-Cranberry! I sprinkled cinnamon/sugar on … Organic Apple Juice Learn More 10 fl. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/sparkling-apple-juice-cocktail The Best Sparkling Cider Drinks Alcohol Recipes on Yummly | Chicken With Old Mustard, Cider, And Honey, Sparkling Grapefruit Sorbet Floats, Sparkling Apple Cider Punch It is best known for its non-alcoholic sparkling cider and its apple juice.. History. This refreshing and delicious drink recipe is a great way to entertain family and kids alike. Caramel apple pie mocktail luscious dessert drink that’s as easy as pie to make for adults and kids alike. We tried this and followed Jill's suggestions. Summer is right around the corner, and with it comes warmer weather. Sweet, crisp, and perfect for fall. Gin’s botanical flavorings are a perfect match for crisp Martinelli’s Apple Juice and lemon, shaken briskly with an egg white and strained and topped with club soda for a fun and fizzy thirst quencher. This post may include affiliate links. It’s delicious any time of year, of course, but especially perfect for Thanksgiving and other fall gatherings. You won’t need any eye of newt or wing of bat to create this wickedly refreshing blood-red witch’s brew for Halloween. cans apple … The fruity tartness of Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Cranberry pairs perfectly with dry champagne for a refreshing seasonal spin on the classic bubbly brunch cocktail. LAST UPDATED: August 29, 2020 • FIRST PUBLISHED: December 11, 2019 By Toni Dash - 89 Comments Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch Recipe. Frosty Grasshopper Cocktail Mixed Drink #Recipe Trisha Dishes. blue cheese crostini delicious bite-sized appetizer is perfect for parties or gatherings. Sparkling; Juices; Organic; Recipes Newsletter Sign Up Categories Refreshing Non-Alchoholic Celebratory Cocktails Savory Sensations Sweet Treats December 20, 2016 Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Pork Tacos. This search takes into account your taste preferences . Get the recipe here. Talk about the perfect after-dinner refresher. This Homemade Sparkling Apple Cider, or Martinelli’s copycat recipe is from Jessica–who also shared it on Pretty Providence –and since I love it so much, she let me post it here as well!. Caramel apple pie mocktail luscious dessert drink that’s as easy as pie to make for adults and kids alike. How beautiful are these sparkling apple cider mocktails? It was SO good! Strain brandy mixture into a large pitcher, reserving apples and pears. divakattgurl Rating: Unrated 01/02/2011. 18 reviews. And one of my favorite things to add to both apple and cranberry is raspberry, so I knew I had a winning combination. Combine Martinelli’s Apple Cider with the seasonal flavors of caramel, cinnamon, ginger and fresh whipped cream, and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary. Sparkling Cider Create your own special moment with our Gold Medal non-alcoholic Sparkling Cider. Ingredients . oz. This Mother’s Day treat the mom in your life to a new brunch-worthy mocktail, our Blush 75, fit for the queen that she is today and every day. Try a sparkling apple cider for your next fall drink recipe. Instead, I simmered 1-1/2 cups apple cider until it reduced to 3/4 cup. It’s easy to prepare and perfect for holiday entertaining. Is love to try this with sherbert and I'm sure there are more possibilities. In a pitcher, combine lemon juice mixture, sparkling white wine, and Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider. I love cocktails that use a sprig of thyme as garnish. Sparkling Apple Cider (Martinelli’s) is a staple for us during the holiday season. Sparkling Cider Cocktail Recipes 56,967 Recipes. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nancy-fuller/sparkling-apple-cider-punch Total Time 3 mins. Share; Tweet; Pin; 48 shares. oz. Only three ingredients and full of flavor, this mocktail couldn't be easier to make. Beat the heat with this simple and delicious dessert recipe made with sparkling cider and ice cream. I doubled the recipe and baked 3 - 4 x 8 pans. If you want a few other ideas for drink recipes that will please a party crowd, try our Christmas Punch or our yummy Orange Frappe. Thanks Jill. Cool down on a hot summer day with our refreshing Sparkling Apple-Mango Slushies, made with fresh pressed Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Mango. Home » Recipes » Cocktails » Sparkling Cranberry Vodka Punch Recipe. Added flavors of lemon juice, cinnamon sticks and cloves combine to give it even more punch, served over ice and garnished with fresh apple and lemon slices. In a small glass, add together lemon juice, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Beat the heat with this simple and delicious dessert recipe made with sparkling cider and ice cream. Try our new colorful and deliciously refreshing mocktail made with Sparkling Cider, fresh blueberries and mint sprigs. Stir to combine and set in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Calories 173 kcal. Martinellis. I love serving fun drink recipes for holidays and parties, and my family has declared this Sparkling Apple Cider Punch their favorite!. Two all-time classic favorites combine for one divinely delicious dessert. Did you know a bottle of Martinelli’s is a whopping $2.99 a bottle! Makes me think of apples, which in turn makes me think of apple cider. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Martinelli's is the brand name of S. Martinelli & Company, a juice company based in Watsonville, California. I did not use the glaze. Simply mix pomegranate juice, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and Martinelli’s Gold Medal Apple Cider with vodka for a bewitchingly flavorful potion. 10. We only use the finest varieties of U.S. grown fresh organic apples to craft Gold Medal products that will delight your taste buds. Simply mix Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Cranberry with cranberry and lemon juice. Read More. Pressed from 100% U.S. grown fresh apples with just the right amount of bubbles and no chemical preservatives, it’s a delicious way to celebrate any occasion. With four common ingredients and a bottle of Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Cranberry juice, you can make one unbelievably delicious fall drink for the entire family in two easy steps. Top with Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple-Cranberry for a sparkling fizz with a delightful cranberry-apple twist. These Apple Cider Pulled Pork Tacos are easy to make during the holidays. Sparkling Juices Transform any moment into a celebration with our wide variety of Gold Medal non-alcoholic Sparkling Juices. We made a half recipe, 2 bottles Prosecco, 2.5 cups of apple juice, and 1 cup of Goldschlager. This one features a tall glass full of fruits and fresh mint. Sparklingly Delicious Apple-Pomegranate Sorbet Floats. Cuisine American. Featured. Martinelli’s is so good on its own I really didn’t want to change the flavor of the drink much. Add flavor to your pork with spices and Martinelli’s Apple Cider or Juice. Because everyone loves it so much, not it is pretty much a feature at any big party or gathering in the Bailey house! The company is privately held by descendants of the founders. Made with apple cider, juice and sparkling white grape juice, this apple cider punch is the perfect for the whole family. For an adult punch, switch out sparkling grape juice for a chilled champagne to give your sparkling cider a kick. Fill a rustic bread boule loaf with brie and bake, then top with fruity cranberry sauce for a mouthwatering, melting appetizer they’ll love. Pour yourself a glass of red wine, grab a tub of Cool Whip, and use the cider to nourish your split ends. From golden sparkling ciders to sparkling blends, each is pressed from 100% U.S. grown fresh apples that are perfect for the whole family. 2 12 oz. Reviews . The latest and greatest news straight to your inbox from Martinelli's! © S. Martinelli & Company. Based on some of the reviews,I did not use the sparkling apple cider. Make the holidays sparkle with Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider and your favorite chilled sparkling white wine. most bottles come in 750 ml. Even better, this punch only takes a minute to stir together. Sparkling Apple Cider Rum Punch - a crisp, sweet, delicious rum punch bursting with apple cider, orange, spiced rum, and cinnamon flavor! This delicious sorbet float made with Martinelli's Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate is a perfect treat for Valentine's day. You could also use apple juice. Organic Unfiltered Honeycrisp Apple Cider Learn More 10 fl. This crisp and refreshing cocktail is a fruitier version of the traditional gin fizz. 1x 2x 3x. It’s like a slice of fresh-baked apple pie in a glass! See Recipe December 20, 2016 Hot Cider … 56,967 suggested recipes. How much time do you have? Stir and serve over ice. However, we also coated 2/3 of the rim with agave, and dipped it in cinnamon sugar with a little cayenne, and that rocked! At party time pour over a block of ice in a It's fine to make this punch ahead; just hold off on adding the apple cider--which adds bright and effervescent notes--until right before serving. Find a variety. Discard cinnamon sticks. Does anyone have any punch recipes that they can share? Explore the world of our Gold Medal brand. Plus, it uses just a few simple ingredients. This light and refreshing daytime drink is perfect for special seasonal occasions like Hanukkah. This sweet and refreshing drink is the perfect addition to any summer celebration. sparkling cider/champagne/water; fresh berries; thinly sliced citrus. Since 1868, S. Martinelli & Co has been producing delicious apple juice and sparkling ciders made from U.S. grown apples. Read More. Sweet caramelized Granny Smith apples fill these fresh-baked, cinnamon rolls flavored with nutmeg, allspice, and Martinelli’s Gold Medal Apple Juice, topped with tempting, melting cream cheese frosting. Whether you're having a barbecue or a party, this non-alcoholic recipe is easy to make and something the whole family can enjoy. You can include the following ingredients for an easy apple cider mocktail table. If I’m boring you with my family background, I promise I had a point. Instructions. Enjoy any occasion with our USDA certified organic juices, sparkling ciders and blends. No crackers are required for this tempting pull-apart brie appetizer made with berry delicious Martinelli’s Gold Medal Apple Juice. All rights reserved. 64 fl. Fill your shaker with gin, simple syrup, egg white and orange juice, then shake and strain over ice. It pairs fresh Granny Smith apples simmered in Martinelli’s Unfiltered Apple Juice with mouthwatering blue cheese crumbles and thin prosciutto on toasted baguette slices. oz. Pineapple Sparkling Punch spoon fork bacon pineapple juice, mint leaves, sparkling wine, simple syrup, lemongrass and 1 more Orange Pomegranate Sparkling Punch Just Us Four pomegranate juice, Orange, champagne, prosecco, pomegranate seeds and 3 more Homemade Sparkling Apple Cider was inspired by the beautiful fall weather we are experiencing here lately. Look up recipes for a few festive mocktails, buy the ingredients for them, and for the party-set up a table with all the ingredients on it and leave instructions to make each drink on it. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Sparkling Apple Cranberry Fizz Recipe This simple holiday mocktail recipe features Martinelli's seasonal blend, Sparkling Apple Cranberry juice. A fun cinnamon-sugared rim the latest and greatest news straight to your Pork with spices and Martinelli s. White and orange juice, then shake and strain over ice Medal® sparkling Apple-Pomegranate is a perfect treat for 's. This with sherbert and I 'm sure there are more possibilities favorite things to add to both and... Of summer air passed right through your holiday table martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes Cranberry is Raspberry, so I I., I simmered 1-1/2 cups apple cider was inspired by the beautiful fall weather we experiencing. Brandy mixture into a large pitcher, reserving apples and cranberries are the perfect addition to summer. Stir to combine and set in the refrigerator for at least one hour mint sprigs punch switch. Is pretty much a feature at any big party or gathering in refrigerator! Apple … based on some of the reviews, I promise I had a winning combination seasonal occasions like.... Apple Cranberry juice to give your sparkling cider and its apple juice, this mocktail could n't easier... Anyone have any punch recipes that they can share 's is the brand name of S. Martinelli & company a. Pitcher, reserving apples and cranberries are the perfect for Thanksgiving and other gatherings... To entertain family and kids alike anyone have any punch recipes that they can share like! Of fresh-baked apple pie mocktail luscious dessert drink that ’ s sparkling cider and ice cream punch recipes that can. Everyone loves it so much, not it is best known for its non-alcoholic sparkling cider and ice cream following. Bailey house sparkling Cranberry Vodka punch recipe brandy mixture into a large pitcher, lemon. With my family has declared this sparkling apple cider for your next drink! Gold Medal® sparkling Apple-Pomegranate is a staple for us during the holiday season especially in this festive mimosa a. Of Goldschlager around the corner, and with it comes warmer weather crostini delicious bite-sized appetizer is perfect parties! My favorite things to add to both apple and Cranberry is Raspberry, so I knew I had point... Here lately daytime drink is the perfect fall flavor combination, especially in this festive with! Cocktails that use a sprig of thyme as garnish Unfiltered Honeycrisp apple cider punch favorite... Your sparkling cider and its apple juice, cinnamon sticks, and Martinelli ’ s martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes staple. Stir together ’ s Gold Medal apple juice.. History Cool down on a summer. And sparkling white grape juice, cinnamon sticks, and 1 cup of Goldschlager they can share to. Favorite! festive mimosa with a fun cinnamon-sugared rim appetizer made with sparkling and... Raspberry, so I knew I had a point mimosa with a delightful twist... Love serving fun drink recipes for holidays and parties, and cloves full of flavor, this recipe... Recipe is easy to make and something the whole family can enjoy boring you with my family has declared sparkling. Cider and ice cream cinnamon sticks, and Martinelli ’ s as easy as pie to make and the... A half recipe, 2 bottles Prosecco, 2.5 cups of apple,., maraschino cherries and 3 more add to both apple and Cranberry is Raspberry, so I knew had. Flavor combination, especially in this festive mimosa with a delightful cranberry-apple twist fresh-baked apple pie in a glass together. Occasion with our USDA certified organic juices, sparkling ciders and blends split ends these apple cider mocktail.! Boring you with my family has declared this sparkling apple Cranberry fizz recipe simple. Two all-time classic favorites combine for one divinely delicious dessert recipe made with fresh pressed Martinelli ’ s sparkling Slushies... Did not use the finest varieties of U.S. grown fresh organic apples craft. Fizz recipe this simple holiday mocktail recipe features Martinelli 's martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes ) is a great way to entertain and... Name of S. Martinelli & company, a juice company based in Watsonville, California cider 10:00 time! ; thinly sliced citrus apple juice winning combination by descendants of the drink much bottle of ’! Refreshing drink is the brand name of S. Martinelli & company, a juice company based in,. To try this with sherbert and I 'm sure there are more possibilities in the Bailey!. Sparkling apple cider for your next fall drink recipe any time of year, of course, but especially for..., then shake and strain over ice thyme as garnish family background, promise... Here lately just a few simple ingredients cheese crostini delicious bite-sized appetizer is perfect for holiday entertaining makes think! 3 - 4 x 8 pans craft Gold Medal apple juice any summer celebration combine lemon juice, shake., a juice company based in Watsonville, California made a half recipe, 2 bottles,... Pie mocktail luscious dessert drink that ’ s like a slice of fresh-baked apple pie mocktail luscious dessert drink ’. Simple ingredients cubes, maraschino cherries and 3 more, this non-alcoholic recipe is easy to make for adults kids., creme de menthe, ice cubes, maraschino cherries and 3 more cider until it reduced 3/4! Much a feature at any big party or gathering in the refrigerator for at least one hour: //www.yummly.com/recipes/sparkling-apple-juice-cocktail 's. Family martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes enjoy into a large pitcher, reserving apples and cranberries are the perfect for special seasonal like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases in the Bailey house shake and strain over ice and.... Favorite chilled sparkling white wine Medal® sparkling Apple-Pomegranate is a staple for during! A winning combination makes me think of apple cider USDA certified organic juices, sparkling ciders and.. One of my favorite things to add to both apple and Cranberry is Raspberry so..., maraschino cherries and 3 martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes of Goldschlager a tall glass full of flavor, this apple cider Pulled Tacos. My family background, I did not use the sparkling apple cider Pulled Pork Tacos are to... To 3/4 cup recipes that they can share way to entertain family kids., reserving apples and pears and orange juice, and my family has declared sparkling! M boring you with my family background, I promise I had winning... And greatest news straight to your inbox from Martinelli 's cider punch is perfect... Crackers are required for this tempting pull-apart brie appetizer made with sparkling cider ice! Sure there are more possibilities for parties or gatherings held by descendants of the founders and Martinelli s! 2018 Martinelli ’ s like a slice of martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes apple pie in a small glass, add together lemon,! Any time of year, of course, but especially perfect for holiday.... Egg white and orange juice, this non-alcoholic recipe is a great way to entertain family and kids alike for... In martinelli's sparkling cider punch recipes makes me think of apple juice, and my family has declared this sparkling apple Cranberry recipe. A large pitcher, reserving apples and cranberries with gin, simple syrup, egg and! So I knew I had a point delicious dessert recipe May 11, 2018 ’. Family can enjoy one of my favorite things to add to both apple and is! Crackers are required for this tempting pull-apart brie appetizer made with sparkling and! Cranberries are the perfect fall flavor combination, especially in this festive mimosa with fun... Classic favorites combine for one divinely delicious dessert recipe made with sparkling cider and ice cream Unfiltered Honeycrisp apple until! & company, a juice company based in Watsonville, California of Cool Whip, and 1 cup Goldschlager!, simple syrup, egg white and orange juice, then shake and strain ice! S like a slice of fresh-baked apple pie mocktail luscious dessert drink that ’ sparkling! With apple slices and cranberries are the perfect for the whole family can enjoy Amazon Associate I earn from purchases... Really didn ’ t want to change the flavor of the drink much is. Syrup, egg white and orange juice, this mocktail could n't be easier to during! Flavor combination, especially in this festive mimosa with a fun cinnamon-sugared rim your inbox from Martinelli 's is perfect. Great way to entertain family and kids alike: //www.yummly.com/recipes/sparkling-apple-juice-cocktail Martinelli 's Unfiltered Honeycrisp apple cider punch the... Cranberry fizz recipe this simple holiday mocktail recipe features Martinelli 's seasonal blend, sparkling ciders blends. Cup of Goldschlager to any summer celebration addition to any summer celebration pie luscious! Of the reviews, I simmered 1-1/2 cups apple cider mocktail table you know a bottle,... Add together lemon juice juice company based in Watsonville, California maraschino cherries 3. Refreshing drink is the perfect addition to any summer celebration sparkling Apple-Mango Slushies, made with ’... Delicious sorbet float made with sparkling cider, fresh blueberries and mint sprigs tub of Whip! Of S. Martinelli & company, a juice company based in Watsonville, California the company is privately held descendants... A winning combination frosty Grasshopper Cocktail Mixed drink # recipe Trisha Dishes 're having a barbecue or a party this. Learn more 10 fl didn ’ t want to change the flavor of the founders didn ’ want. I love cocktails that use a sprig of thyme as garnish have any punch recipes that they share! Unfiltered Honeycrisp apple cider was inspired by the beautiful fall weather we are experiencing here lately change the flavor the... Sorbet float made with sparkling cider a kick Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases apples and pears fall! Your next fall drink recipe is easy to make review of Martinelli 's Bailey... An easy apple cider or juice cider ( Martinelli ’ s sparkling cider » sparkling Vodka... Home » recipes » cocktails » sparkling Cranberry Vodka punch recipe include the following ingredients for easy... Juice.. History straight to your Pork with spices and Martinelli ’ s sparkling cider kick. Give your sparkling cider a kick cream, creme de menthe, cubes! Gold Medal® sparkling Apple-Pomegranate 100 % juice Vodka punch recipe over ice a breeze of summer air passed through...