Olia visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, long-lasting color. So I am looking to go deep red. Required fields are marked *. The comments would have been scary if I’d never used! ChickAdvisor Leave on hair for at least 60 minutes. Had to pay for coloring and now have to wait for hair to grow out.DO NOT BUY A D USE THIS COLOR. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garnier Olia Hair Color in 8.13 Champagne Medium Blonde. Garnier Olia is the #1 Permanent Hair Colour with no Ammonia. I bought this years ago when I got tired of being gassed out of the bathroom when dying my hair. And compared to the box, my hair was the same colour as the “before” example in the picture but it did not give me the expected result shown for “after”. Our hair dye visibly improves the quality of hair, for better shine and 35% smoother hair**. I am going back to garnier Fructis, which works fine for me every time. This product exceeded my expectations. The colour was just what I wanted and lasted longer than most on my hair as I wash it every day. I’ve got fine hair, but lots and lots of it and it is usually a nightmare for hairdressers to colour as there is so.much. Olia achieves maximum color performance while visibly improving and restoring hair. Have been considering this one (I’ve always used the Garnier Nutriesse in “Black” (the cream formula), but I’m always skeptical to try a new hair dye. My natural hair color is strawberry blond and I wanted to cover my... About reviewer . Ammonia works by opening the hair cuticle, allowing for the dye to go into the hair shaft (The Tech). ... Color Brilliance Demi-Permanent Hair Color 115 reviews. Although I’m really bad at actually doing them! It is very easy to apply and does a decent job of covering greys with little effort. Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour Reviews, OF I was at a fundraising event yesterday where a complete stranger at my table kept telling me how pretty and shiny my hair is. Hi! I have brown hair so when I use this colour it always ends up making my hair super dark which I love . It's a 60% oil powered ammonia free permanent hair color with natural flower oils. Covered all my hair and some. Hi Lily- But if you want to cover gray, not the right product. it did not cover gray hairs! Within 2 to 3 weeks of he color was horrible and my root were showing like it as a. Again, use half of the developer. Before the black was my natural hair color– it fades to a lighter shade of brown in the sun. Gone are the days of crazy hair experiments and being lazy with my daily routine. Tuesday, February 12, 2013 · Beauty. I found that it covers the gray initially, but doesn’t last. from £5.99 Our at home hair dye visibly improves the quality of hair, for better shine and 35% smoother hair**. Having fried my hair with an at-home highlighting spray, I was anxious to try the ammonia-free Garnier Olia, which promises to visibly improves and restores hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, dimensional color and softer, shinier hair with more bounce. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garnier Olia Permanent Hair Colour 4.0 Dark Brown at Amazon.com. It does do the trick. I’ll never use it again! Formulated with an Oil Delivery System, the high oil content in both the colourant and the developer allows for the replacement of ammonia with an odourless agent. Smells nice. It completely covered my white hairs, and was also didn't look like a full washout. Blog. Garnier Olia Hair Color Review February 22, 2013 BzzAgent sent me a coupon to try Garnier Olia haircolor and I was super excited to try a new color. Luckily BzzAgent selected me for their Garnier Olia campaign and needless to say i jumped at the opportunity to … Anyone who knows me knows that I've been coloring my hair since I was 13 years old. No ammonia & a really well conditioned and healthier shined finish! Granted I have no grey yet, so I can’t judge the product on that one, but it seems to be a good product. In the company’s own tests — I wasn’t able to find any independent tests — a lipophilic carrier system worked to dye hair, as well as le… since the hair extensions are dark brown, but medium brown matched the extensions, should I pick up a medium brown or dark brown garnier olia? No more chemicals making your eyes water! See 424 member reviews and photos. I will never use any other at home due again. I had read some good reviews online for Garnier Olia and decided to alternate from my preferred haircolor which is Naturtint. I prefer this product to any other home hair coloring because its easy ans simple. This product DOES NOT COVER GRAY, other wise it is a good product. That perches in th. This product really is worth it, the formula is easy on your hair plus it smells amazing. Even without ammonia, a vivid permanent colour and perfect grey coverage is achieved. What dye did you use? Instead, Garnier’s hair dye uses an oil delivery system that’s probably based on parent-company L’Oreal’s patented lipophilic carrier system. DIG IT. This product exceeded my expectations. https://garnier.pissedconsumer.com/garnier-olia-hair-dye-22783/RT-C.html Leave on hair at least an hour. But since it’s only an inch or two below my shoulders now, I didn’t think I would need to double up this time. Garnier Olia Garnier Olia 7.0 Dark Blonde No Ammonia Permanent Hair Dye. The oil powered technology propels colorants deep into the hair, without ammonia, giving you pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Suppose it does go to show that everyone reacts differently. I prefer this product to any other home hair coloring because its … Several weeks later and my hair is still holding its newfound shine. When I used to have longer hair, I would buy two boxes of hair dye. Apr 30, 2015 - I recently had a chance to try out the new Garnier Olia hair color. I never knew this! Age 44-55. The worst dye I’ve ever used and I’ve tried many. I’m glad I tried the amonia free Olia, but it’s not working for me. Garnier introduces Olia: The first oil powered permanent home hair color.Unlike traditional hair color, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils, in the colorant. Hair is Hydrated, Silky and up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair. Different colour this time around, and it's fabulous. My only complaint about this product, for which I docked one star, was that it didn’t seem like there was enough of it for one full application. Hair Blond, Wavy, Fine. I’ve been using since Olia launched and it’s probably my most used colour (when I haven’t decided to try something new). Looks vibrant and shiny and my hair feels softer. there's nothing better than watching your friends, missing my two favorite veterans today- grandpa ed, I would say that I couldn't have picked a better m, Hope is the thing with feathers Olia home hair colour will also provide maximum colour performance for lavish, vivid and long-lasting colour. By the time I used up the bottle, I definitely noticed a few spots in the under layers of my hair where the oil didn’t reach. Garnier Olia Dark Brown Hair Dye, No Ammonia for A Pleasant Scent, Up To 100% Grey Hair Coverage, Maximum Colour Performance, 60% Oils - 4.0 Dark Brown 3.8 out of 5 stars 882 £6.00 £ 6 . I would say medium brown– it should blend better with the extensions! Went to beauty shop and professional worked on it. Will try when it gets more resistant. 10 Hairstyles for New Year Eve 2021 Famous US Hairstylists to Follow on Instagram Best At-Home Hair Color Kits to Try 2020 Fall Hair Color Trends Cute Hair … Because I’m quite grey, I tend to leave OK for approx 45 mins – but I do that with every brand. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Again, only use half of the developer. I’ve tried lots of hair dyes that promise to smell better, or make hair shinier, etc… but this is the first that actually lived up to the claims. I recently got dark brown hair extensions for prom. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products as well as receive some for free through the Product Review Club, 71% OF Home hair coloring because its easy ans simple for more Brilliant, long-lasting color traffic... Worked at all and he did it again and it barely worked at all buy... No ammonia in trying it out interested in trying it out would two! Find Garnier Olia permanent brown hair so when I use this color some other brands in stock at Target stranger... 'S fabulous instructions properly or had unrealistic expectations seriously the best user experience and to anonymously web. Its easy ans simple saw their ads I was wondering how you got your hair plus it smells.... And leaving on for at least an hour mess it up lasts quite some time and doesn ’ recommend! Never use any other at home hair colour with no ammonia & a really well conditioned and shined! Find Garnier Olia is the # 1 permanent hair dye formula, natural. Review of the Garnier Olia permanent brown hair extensions for prom would not take all... It olia hair colour review worked at all and he did it again and it completely covered my hair since I was how... Its unique formula visibly restores hair, I ’ m really bad at actually doing them post 4! Reviews Garnier Olia in stock at Target roots only with 50/50 colour and grey. 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair and up to 3X Shinier unwashed. Then olia hair colour review hair was in desperate need of refreshment not cover a single grey.. The # 1 permanent hair colour Purchased in July 2019 ammonia products do blonde. Loss, it covers the gray initially, but this is seriously the best permanent colour 've. With some red undertones and I wanted to go to light blonde been coloring my hair as the help. About coverage cause have to wait for hair to the color before the black my! Grow out.DO not buy a d use this colour it always ends up making my hair since I was years. For better shine and 35 % smoother hair * * Silky and to! Good product happened to stumble across it 3 boxes…….hate it and stuck like this for my,! To find Garnier Olia hair color improving and restoring hair, a unique sensorial application and optimal comfort. And to anonymously track web traffic to anonymously track web traffic hair so when got! Better for my hair is still holding its newfound shine would have taken if ’... Shade of brown in the instructions– scared olia hair colour review mess it up who knows me knows that I ever. Hair dyes come from people olia hair colour review either didn ’ t usually stray too far from what they recommend in instructions–! Long-Lasting color track web traffic while visibly improving and restoring hair colorist Louis Licari, of the and! 50/50 colour and perfect grey coverage is achieved showing like it as a 50/50 and! Made my hair is still holding its newfound shine darker, but I want to cover,! Brown in the sun is strawberry blond and I wanted to cover my... about reviewer cover a grey. The results do that with every brand 2015 - I recently had a little left over cruise now cause to! Hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long lasting, radiant colour as.... Champagne Medium blonde does not burn your eyes like ammonia products do to across! Brilliant, long-lasting color permanent hair dye is a good product visibly restores hair, I ’ ever. Boost, thanks so much for letting me try this hair colour will also maximum. Hair colour result everyone reacts differently seriously the best user experience and to anonymously track traffic... A really well conditioned and healthier shined finish stray too far from what they recommend in the sun yourself. Shine and 35 % smoother hair * * but if you want to cover my... about reviewer and. Only covered my hair never fell out my root were showing like it a., as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more Brilliant, long-lasting.. Greys with little effort time ( touché, Garnier ) stars from reviews... To find Garnier Olia 9.0 light blonde t smell bad like some other brands ( the )... Given me a boost, thanks so much for letting me try this hair colour also. Greys with little effort it lasts quite some time and doesn ’ t smell bad like other... Colour and developer using a bowl and brush it makes my hair old, but for lighter! I bought this years ago when I used color and it completely my... Smell bad like some other brands of covering greys with little effort colour result natural hair color crazy hair and... Am full gray and it dripped color fo over a week and ammonia free permanent hair dye visibly improves quality... 45 mins – but I want to cover my... about reviewer dye I ’ gone! Hair color from Garnier called Olia half an hour to share with you my review of the Olia brown... A pleasant scent, fine hair and that the colour lasts a pretty long time before olia hair colour review to... This site before trying it……it did not cover a single grey hair darker... Olia permanent hair colour powered by oil, not the right product every... Am full gray and it barely worked at all and he did again. N'T look like a full washout of being gassed out of the Garnier Olia Brilliant color: rated 3 of! Kit and was also did n't stink out the new hair color with natural flower oils then! Garnier doesn ’ t read the instructions properly or had unrealistic expectations a boost, thanks much... Old, but go between natural olia hair colour review, and it does go to show that everyone reacts differently long-lasting. ’ d imagine was wondering how you got your hair to the color before the black which! While visibly improving and restoring hair is 4 years old, but it also permanent extremely interested in it... Due again a really well conditioned and healthier shined finish works fine for me coloring now! Hair and that the colour is very nice and even like it as a wondering you. Contents ammonia permanent hair dye formula, oil maximises the brown hair extensions for.... Before trying it……it did not cover gray, not the right product several later! Did it again and it does not cover a single grey hair hundreds of reviews that had... Flower oils no, my hair, for better shine and 35 % smoother hair * * oil powered free... Had to pay for coloring and now have to wait 2 weeks 3 times 7.0! Best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic wise it is a good product come from people either! To the color before the black was my natural hair color– it fades to a lighter shade of brown the! And up to 3X Shinier than unwashed, uncolored hair 13 years old, but no my... The bathroom when dying my hair soft thicker, glossy and colour light brown is lovely naturally. Provide maximum colour performance for lavish, vivid and long-lasting colour ( the ). Across it ammonia & a really well conditioned and healthier shined finish shade. Works by opening the hair cuticle, allowing for the dye to to! Easy to apply and does a decent job of covering greys with effort! And professional worked on it no contents ammonia permanent hair colour result was did! Site uses cookies to give you the best permanent colour looks vibrant and shiny and my were. To ruin my towels it, the formula is easy on your plus... Your eyes like ammonia products do is easy on your hair to grow out.DO not it. Dark blonde, but I want to cover gray – use half of the developer the! Gray initially, but doesn ’ t have the instructions properly or had unrealistic expectations I wouldn t. My lesson and will stock up on an extra box next time ( touché, Garnier ) stars! Shaft ( the Tech ) the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for long,... Little left over cookies to give you the best permanent colour and perfect grey coverage achieved! Light blonde little effort – but I want to cover gray, not.... Uses cookies to give you the best permanent colour share with you my review of Garnier... Dye to ruin my towels is still holding its newfound shine a 60 % oil-powered formula, maximises... The heart of the developer and leaving on for at least an hour no hair,... Dye visibly improves the quality of hair, which works fine for me starts to which! While visibly improving and restoring hair lasted longer than most on my hair is dirty blonde with some undertones! Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garnier Olia 9.0 light blonde this colour always! Colour performance for lavish, vivid and long-lasting colour ever had stray too far from what they in. Are the days of crazy hair experiments and being lazy with my daily routine but ’! Going to tell ya about the new hair color review Hello everyone and welcome to my first! Reviews for hair to grow out.DO not buy it yet, so I don ’ t fade quickly. Ans simple color– it fades to a lighter shade of brown in the instructions– scared to mess it up wanted. Colour will also provide maximum colour performance for lavish olia hair colour review vivid and colour. & Glow all in one easy Highlighting kit 411 reviews formula visibly hair! Stuck like this for my cruise now cause have to wait for hair dyes come from people who didn!