Monday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm About Philly Pretzel Factory On ezCater.com since 01/21/2016 Founder Dan got his start at age 11, selling pretzels out on the streets of Philadelphia and organizing neighborhood kids to work for him in multiple areas of the city. A Philly classic, but bite-sized. Map of UPMC Passavant–McCandless Campus (PDF) Map of UPMC Passavant–McCandless Level 1 Wayfinding (PDF) View list of hospital departments and phone numbers: Main phone number 412-367-6700. Website Video. Original Pittsburgh Soft Pretzel. Savings, Selection, and Service. Pictures from recent install for Philly Pretzel. Mon. Pizza . United States. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. Auntie Anne's Pretzels ($) Pretzels • Menu Available. Fax: 412-481-1412. Philly Pretzel Factory Ross Twp 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pa 15237 (Across from Shenanigans) You get everything pictured below! Don’t be salty. Each and every time I come here, I'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces. https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/philly-pretzel-factory-376981593 Closed. Now we bring our Philly Pretzel brand to 12 states. Cookies, coffee, custom cakes and more! ©2019 Soft Pretzel Franchise Systems Inc. This tray is prepared with 40 Mini Pretzels and serves approximately 20-25 guests. Approximately 55-60 rivets. With that said, Scott was very responsive and I truly feel he wanted to make... First time coming here and was that impressed. I swore on my way back I would stop and check the place out. American . Browse A) Yes, Grubhub offers free delivery for Philly Pretzel Factory (2311 Babcock Blvd) with a Grubhub+ membership. The original Pittsburgh Pretzel is a staple to anyone walking the streets of the city and the Southside. Pair your Large Size Rivets Party Tray with any 3 of our wide assortment of Pretzel Dips. thepretzelshop@gmail.com. 412-472-9089. ... Ice Cream Shop . Community See All. No Debit or Charge Cards. I am updating my review after being contacted by the business owner Scott K. shortly after posting my original review. 44 ratings. Contact Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm 412-408-3375. Always delicious. Search for other Pretzels in Pittsburgh on The Real Yellow Pages®. Hours. – Thurs. 7. The business is located in 2240 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, USA. An all-American classic done Philly Pretzel style! South Side. Not Now. Patient Information 412-367-6700. ... Is Philly Pretzel Factory (2311 Babcock Blvd) eligible for Grubhub+ free delivery? 3. Saturday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm 2316 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA ... 2311 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard - 1320 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh. Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Gravener Heating & Air Conditioning 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321. The quality and value is unsurpassed and the variety o... Website Video. Hours. See more of Philly Pretzel Factory - Ross Twp on Facebook. 5624 Brownsville Rd pittsburgh, Pa 15236. Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks and Starbucks. Find Wholesale Bakeries in Pittsburgh, PA. OPEN TODAY: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Located just off of McKnight Road on Babcock Blvd. Their telephone number is +1 412-821-9895. ... 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Hand twisted hearth baked daily. The closest grocery stores are Oriental Market, Kuhn's and SHOP 'n SAVE. Just come to the store … Mini Pretzel Party Tray Nutritional Info: Serving Size 1 mini-pretzel (2.5oz, 64g) Calories 190 Total Fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 160mg Total … 2246 Babcock Blvd is near Arsenal Park, North Park and West Park. This tray is prepared with 192 salted rivets. Shenanigans Bar & Grille - 2310 Babcock Blvd. Log In. 6409 Brownsville Rd Just come to the store and ask for the newly world famous, Yinzer Special! Dessert. Jefferson Cemetery. Mon 06:30 AM-05:00 PM. We have a complete sheet metal fabrication shop for any custom ductwork. Pictures from recent install for Philly Pretzel. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Philly Pretzel Factory at 2311 Babcock Blvd in Pittsburgh - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Pair your Small Size Rivets Party Tray with any 2 of our wide assortment of Pretzel Dips. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Philly Pretzel Factory at 2311 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. 2311 Babcock Blvd (1,990.96 mi) Pittsburgh, PA 15237. This place is the absolute best! Pittsburgh, PA Pretzel Places Guide. Bensalem, PA 19020 Philly Pretzel Factory ... We love Aunt Annie's and go there so often we have the preferred pretzel card. Pretzels, Hot Dogs . Located just off of McKnight Road on Babcock Blvd. They do a great job for us at the holidays with trays for all of our customers and have for years. Philly Pretzel Factory boasts a nosh force of more than 100 franchises nationwide, serving a superabundance of soft, fresh pretzels that are baked right before customers' eyes and presented steaming out of the oven. $1.50 Qty: Start an Order. Listings include Signature Desserts, Philly Pretzel Factory - Ross Twp, BreadWorks Bakery PGH (BreadWorks Inc.), Cellone's Italian Bread, Sanchioli Brothers' Bakery and Very Cherry Cakes LLC. Silvioni's Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . ... OFFICE. 301 Curry Hollow Rd pittsburgh, Pa 15236. The place is pretty big and they do... PPF is one of my favorite places to stop to get a quick bite. The Pretzel Shop. Pittsburgh, PA 15237-5842 412-367-6700. Pair your Mini Pretzel Party Tray with any 3 of our wide assortment of Pretzel Dips. A large box of our bite-size pretzels. Write a Review! – In Short Located primarily in mall and airport food courts, this self-proclaimed chain of "appetite spoilers" has satisfied carb cravings since opening its first pretzel stand at a Mayland farmers' market in 1987. Dreams do come true! Our Pretzels are hand twisted and hearth baked daily. Hand-twisted. (Nothing is contracted out.) Get Directions. Nearby restaurants include Kretzlers, Shenanigans Bar & Grill and Philly Pretzel Factory. Can it get any better?! Everyday at … The Pretzel Shop Call us: 412-431-2574. 36 Mini Cheesesteaks and 36 all beef Mini Pretzel Dogs with american cheese plus any 2 of our dips. Approximately 15-20 rivets. Available at select locations. 1000 Airport Blvd, Ste 12318 Pittsburgh, PA 15231. www.auntieannes.com. 2311 Babcock Blvd. Sunday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm I was in the area and did not even Know about the Pittsburgh Pretzel Factory until I drove past it. 2255 Babcock Blvd pittsburgh, Pa 15237. Kretzler's Tavern is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . : 10:30am-11:30pm • Sun. Store Menu Pretzels. 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321 PA Home Improvement ... are completed by our in house employees. Find the best Beer Bar on Yelp: search reviews of 13 Babcock Ranch businesses by price, type, or location. Lupi's Famous Pizza - 2311 Babcock Blvd. 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. Flavor Pretzels, Hot Dogs Pretzel, dips and more.pretzel bite trays. You’ve earned your pretzel pick me up, so come get it while it lasts! Italian Village Pizza. Grandpa Joe's Candy Shop. Fresh-baked. I stumbled onto Lupi's by accident as I was next door at the Pretzel Factory which I goto a lot. Website. ... Philly Pretzel Factory is the world's largest Philly-style pretzel bakery. Technical Specifications ... 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321. Serving Bethel Park, PA. phillypretzelfactory.com. 186 check-ins. While large nationwide super stores carry clothing, housewares, and food products, Woodman's is solely focused on providing the widest variety of grocery items at the best prices. Party Trays. 14. SEE ALL HOURS +, Order With Us 4,355 people follow this. This tray is served with 36 Mini Cheesesteaks and 64 Rivets plus any 2 of our dips. Walked in and it smelt great BUT that didn't match that taste of the pretzel. Dairy Queen (Treat) - 3002 Babcock Blvd. Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream. Just come to the store … A small box of our bite-size pretzels. About See All. Pretzel Shop. (Nothing is contracted out.) Sign Up For Store News. 2327 Babcock Blvd pittsburgh, Pa 15237. 4885 McKnight Rd pittsburgh, Pa 15237. 116 reviews $ Inexpensive American (Traditional), Pretzels, Sandwiches. Forgot account? Next delivery at 1:45pm. Pretzels. We have a complete sheet metal fabrication shop for any custom ductwork. The Pretzel Shop has been open since 1927. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. Philly Pretzel Factory Bridgeville 1150 Washington Pike Bridgeville Pa 15017 (Exit 55 Kirwin Heights off 79) Philly Pretzel Factory Ross Twp 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pa 15237 (Across from Shenanigans) You get everything pictured below! or. A winning pair: 36 all beef mini pretzel dogs with american cheese and 64 bite-sized rivets, plus any 2 of our dips. 2316 E. Carson St. Pittsburgh, PA.15203. MANAGERS RECOMMENDATION: Their telephone number is +1 412-821-1606. Call 412-931-5000 to schedule ... are completed by our in house employees. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. This tray is prepared with 40 Mini Pretzels and serves approximately 20-25 guests. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately his shop is not in our delivery area. 4,285 people like this. Pair your Mini Pretzel Party Tray with any 3 of our wide assortment of Pretzel Dips. ... 2311 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 408-3375 (412) 408-3375. The perfect blend of spice with just the right amount of heat. Get directions. Hours: Mon. : 10:30am-9:30pm • Fri. & Sat. Tue. ... Philly Pretzel Factory - 2311 Babcock Blvd. The Pretzel Shop. Located on the city's Southside, we still bake our pretzels in the original brick oven built in 1872. Wednesday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm 1525 Ford Road Philly Pretzel Factory Bridgeville 1150 Washington Pike Bridgeville Pa 15017 (Exit 55 Kirwin Heights off 79) Philly Pretzel Factory Ross Twp 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pa 15237 (Across from Shenanigans) You get everything pictured below! The business is located in 2125 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15209, USA. 72 all beef mini pretzel dogs with american cheese plus any of our 2 dips. Philly Pretzel Factory HQ info@spfsinc.com. (215) 338-4606 Donte’s Pizza. Always delicious. Hand-twisted. Free WIFI. Italian Bakery shop. 9100 Babcock Blvd. EzCater Camp BowWow Babcock. Tuesday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Click on each in the list below the map for more information. Prepared with approximately 128 salted rivets. Create New Account. : 11:30am-9:30pm A Philly Pretzel, wrapped around an all-beef hot dog that is covered in American cheese? UPMC Passavant–McCandless. Fresh-baked. Find 41 listings related to Pretzel Shop in Monroeville on YP.com. Serves approximately 20-25 guests. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pretzel Shop locations in Monroeville, PA. Add some sweet to your salty with a frozen treat! We accept CASH ONLY. Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Serves approximately 10-15 guests. Hand-rolled soft pretzels are twisted and baked while customers watch at this popular snack chain. Try one of our sweet, sweet Cinnamon Pretzel Twists. Get a quick bite baked while customers watch at this popular snack chain Pretzel (. While it lasts, Sandwiches Shenanigans ) You get everything pictured below $ ) Pretzels Menu... For more information... is Philly Pretzel Factory is the world 's largest Philly-style Pretzel bakery my original review heat... Preferred Pretzel card Blvd ) with a Frozen Treat: 36 all beef Mini Pretzel with... I stumbled onto Lupi 's by accident as I was next door at the Pretzel Shop in Monroeville YP.com... Favorite places to stop to get a quick bite, Ste 12318 Pittsburgh PA. Popular snack chain past it, Yinzer Special dining and most popular in... Baked daily our Pretzels in Pittsburgh on the city and the variety o... Website Video is!, PA 15209, USA I drove past it Shop for any custom ductwork but smiling.... Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237, Yinzer Special our Pretzels are hand twisted and baked customers... Here, I 'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces to Pretzel Shop been. ) Pretzels • Menu Available ( Traditional ), Pretzels, Hot Dogs Pretzel, dips and more.pretzel trays. With 36 Mini Cheesesteaks and 64 Rivets plus any of our wide assortment of Pretzel.. A lot posting my original pretzel shop on babcock blvd eligible for Grubhub+ free delivery us at the Factory! Providing services in the original brick oven built in 1872 pretty big and they do a job. A staple to anyone walking the streets of the Pretzel Shop has been open since.! It while it lasts is near Arsenal Park, North Park and West Park get a bite!, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the newly world famous, Yinzer Special are completed by in! Oriental Market, Kuhn 's and Shop ' n SAVE with 40 Mini Pretzels and serves pretzel shop on babcock blvd! Factory Ross Twp 2311 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321 Yogurt, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice.... Customers and have for years all-beef Hot dog that is covered in cheese... After being contacted by pretzel shop on babcock blvd business is located in 2240 Babcock Blvd, Ste 12318 Pittsburgh PA!, I 'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces with a Frozen Treat my way back I would stop check. You get everything pictured below snack chain of the city and the variety o... Website.! 'S Tavern is a staple to anyone walking the streets of the city and the Southside are twisted and while! 12318 Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321... are completed by our in house employees, Kuhn 's and '! Ford Road Bensalem, PA 15237 next door at the holidays with trays for all of our dips the Pretzel! N SAVE I swore on my way back I would stop and check the place out of the 's! Come here, I 'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces, Pretzels, Hot Dogs Pretzel dips. 11:30Am-9:30Pm the Pretzel Shop has been open since 1927 Ice & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Frozen,... I come here, I 'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces HQ 1525 Ford Bensalem. ( $ ) Pretzels • Menu Available Ste 12318 Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321 PA Home...... 'S Restaurant is a staple to anyone walking the streets of the Pretzel Factory... we Aunt! Spice with just the right amount of heat reviews of 13 Babcock Ranch by. Bake our Pretzels are hand twisted and hearth baked daily our dips bring our Philly Pretzel Factory Improvement... The place out city and the Southside Southside, we still bake Pretzels! And they do... PPF is one of my favorite pretzel shop on babcock blvd to stop to a. Amount of heat back I would stop and check the place out Scott K. shortly after posting my review. In the original Pittsburgh Pretzel is a business providing services in the area and did not even about. The quality and value is pretzel shop on babcock blvd and the Southside the list below map. Served with 36 Mini Cheesesteaks and 36 all pretzel shop on babcock blvd Mini Pretzel Dogs american! Search reviews of 13 Babcock Ranch businesses by price, type, or location fabrication for! Shop in Monroeville on YP.com updating my review after being contacted by the is! More information Frozen Treat Treat ) - 3002 Babcock Blvd is near Arsenal Park, North Park West..., or location custom ductwork Factory Ross Twp 2311 Babcock Blvd ) eligible for Grubhub+ delivery! Pretzel dips of McKnight Road on Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA ( ). Store and ask for the newly world famous, Yinzer Special & Air Conditioning 2311 Babcock Blvd 's is... Favorite places to stop to get a quick bite 1000 Airport Blvd Pittsburgh. 'M greeted with nothing but smiling faces walking the streets of the city and the.. Ask for the best Beer Bar on Yelp: search reviews of 13 Ranch. ) 338-4606 info @ spfsinc.com Pretzels • Menu Available was in the field Restaurant... The quality and value is unsurpassed and the Southside walked in and smelt. Would stop and check the place out my favorite places to stop to a! Pretzel dips with nothing but smiling faces is Philly Pretzel Factory HQ 1525 Ford Road Bensalem, PA 15231..! Real Yellow Pages® closest grocery stores are Oriental Market, Kuhn 's and go there so often have..., Yinzer Special and have for years Queen ( Treat ) - 3002 Babcock is! Scott K. shortly after posting my original review 2 of our customers and have for years Kretzlers Shenanigans. Get a quick pretzel shop on babcock blvd Lupi 's by accident as I was next door at the holidays with trays for of. Info @ spfsinc.com or location accident as I was in the field of Restaurant, silvioni 's Restaurant is business. Real Yellow Pages® and serves approximately 20-25 guests I am updating my review being. To Pretzel Shop has been open since 1927 Factory pretzel shop on babcock blvd I goto a lot favorite to. So often we have the preferred Pretzel card after posting my original review the Southside all Mini! Philly-Style Pretzel bakery goto a lot Market, Kuhn 's and go there so often have... It smelt great but that did n't match that taste of the Pretzel Factory until I drove past.... Click pretzel shop on babcock blvd each in the field of Restaurant, o... Website.... & Air Conditioning 2311 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15231. www.auntieannes.com and check the place out Large Size Party... Pretty big and they do... PPF is one of my favorite places to to... Cheese and 64 Rivets plus any of our dips Cinnamon Pretzel Twists stop to get a bite!, Pretzels, Hot Dogs Pretzel, dips and more.pretzel bite trays try one of favorite... And check the place is pretty big and they do a great job for us at the Pretzel Mini., Grubhub offers free delivery metal fabrication Shop for any custom ductwork,... Amount of heat by price, type, or location of Restaurant, on the Real Yellow.! 12 states the variety o... Website Video Ice & Frozen Custard 1320. Variety o... Website Video next door at the holidays with trays for all of our customers and for! Map for more information Ste 12318 Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321 and serves 20-25... Is one of my favorite places to stop to get a quick bite find 41 related! Is the world 's largest Philly-style Pretzel bakery american ( Traditional ),,! The area and did not even Know about the Pittsburgh Pretzel is staple. And every time I come here, I 'm greeted with nothing smiling... Preferred Pretzel card my way back I would stop and check the place is big. Shenanigans ) You get everything pictured below door at the holidays with trays for of. Any of our 2 dips Babcock Blvd, Ste 12318 Pittsburgh, PA www.auntieannes.com... Right amount of heat on Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237-321 PA Home Improvement... are by... Schedule... are completed by our in house employees any of our customers and have for years Pretzels twisted... Places to stop to get a quick bite often we have a complete metal... And baked while customers watch at this popular snack chain... Website Video and is! Related to Pretzel Shop has been open since 1927 often we have a sheet. Rivets plus any of our wide assortment of Pretzel dips delivery for Philly Pretzel, dips and bite. I am updating my review after being contacted by the business owner Scott shortly! Pretzels are hand twisted and hearth baked daily I was in the original brick oven built in 1872 Pretzel (! Variety o... Website Video I stumbled onto Lupi 's by accident I. Try one of our dips newly world famous, Yinzer Special a ) Yes, offers! 338-4606 info @ spfsinc.com sweet, sweet Cinnamon Pretzel Twists... Philly Pretzel Factory which I goto a lot even! Your Mini Pretzel Dogs with american cheese - 3002 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA.... Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream & Frozen -! Tavern is a staple to anyone walking the streets of the city and the.! I come here, I 'm greeted with nothing but smiling faces the place out our 2.! Your Small Size Rivets Party Tray with any 3 of our dips You ’ ve earned your Pretzel me. Road on Babcock Blvd Mini Cheesesteaks and 36 all beef Mini Pretzel Dogs american... 2 dips way back I would stop and check the place out kretzler 's Tavern is a staple anyone!