REL’s driver prowess is on full display with the HT/1205, a modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver that is both lightweight and extremely stiff. All I can say is WOW, WOW what amazing bass this puppy puts out. Do this for me for me if you’re going through the “Deep Dive Setup” process. While many competitors drone along with relatively slow, heavy cones HT/1205’s uses tough, stiff carbon fibre over 60% of the driven surface, backed by lightweight glasfibre. Search around REL.net and their YouTube channel and grab all the advice you can. Following in the footsteps of the Arrow™ and Longbow™, HT-Air™ delivers premium Home Theater sound removing long lengths of costly, cluttered cables. Experiment on your own, and then do not be afraid to reach out when you get stuck. The £500 HT/1003 is REL’s first foray into pure-bred home cinema heroics. At the time of this writing, the SVS SB2000 (which has been supplanted by the new SB2000 PRO) and the HT/1205 are the same price at $599. It was also very easy to setup, I didn't feel the need to do much tweaking with the av receiver settings. There is wireless and there is REL wireless. The HT/1205 is 12-inches, sealed and 500watts. out of your system. Whilst the rel doesn't seem to have as much out and out boom when playing music it does seem a lot more refined when watching movies. (Replaced with an MK V12) It's had fairly light usage as it's always been run with a high pass filter as it fills in between my mains and a big DIY sub but on the occasions when it's used solo it punches unbelievably hard for it's size. So, put on your favorite album, mix yourself a drink and kick back, you might be here awhile. Now that what I call a subwoofer. But one features 5 coats of glossy, deep lacquer along with beautifully machined aluminium feet and badges. View and Download REL HT/1205 operating instructions manual online. HT/1205; HT/1003; View All Subwoofers. As a result, the bass remains tight rather than boomy, allowing this sub to create a big and bold performance that has both power and agility. I was wondering how much better than the Elac I already have. I never wanted a sub that was going to be boomy and distorted, instead I was looking for something that would hit hard and disappear. I’ve found that putting a sub near a corner can sometimes My comparison's are the REL T5, REL T9 and SVS SB2000. Featuring a 12” CarbonGlas woofer, powered by a 500w digital amplifier, this REL sub has the power to transform any movie or music experience. There should be no doubt that the HT/1205 is a bass-making bargain, and it offers a notable upgrade over the smaller HT/1003 for just £200 more – that model doesn’t go as deep or loud, but is a little easier to integrate into a more compact movie room. Sold for 899 euros, the Rel HT/1205 subwoofer can accompany either a regular home theater speaker pack with floorstanding speakers at the front, or a … The $699 HT/1205 combines a 12” long-travel driver with a 500-watt class D power amplifier. I currently use a Xtz10.17 and I thought of upgrading to a 12.17 but sadly I am unable to sell it. Any thoughts would be super helpful. For smaller spaces and lower budgets, the $499 HT/1003 delivers 300 watts to a 10” driver. Anyone with their own impressions of the REL HT/1205's? Everything sounds better from music to tv to movies. Also compatible with G1 Mark II. These prices and specs place the REL Serie HT subs in direct competition with highly respected models from the likes of SVS and HSU Research. Further information: Selling my Rel ht 1205 subwoofer which was part of my media/pc gaming sound system which was used in conjunction with a pair of Kanto yu6 speakers, however those Kanto's have been sold as I have to downgrade my media set-up due to space reasons in my media room, which is why I'm selling this subwoofer that I only bought just under 2 months ago (I have the reciept). I think it frees the soundbar from trying to produce bass to focus on mids & highs so it sounds so much better. Also compatible with G1 Mark II. HT is a powerhouse for dedicated high powered home theater applications, that will also transform the gaming experience and partners nicely with active wireless speakers. Articles is our blog where we share insights, information and opinions on subwoofers, hi-fi systems and the joy of sound. (Replaced with an MK V12) It's had fairly light usage as it's always been run with a high pass filter as it fills in between my mains and a big DIY sub but on the occasions when it's used solo it punches unbelievably hard for it's size. It features a proprietary 12" CarbonGlas™ Driver and a powerful 500 Watt Class D Amplifier to deliver the sort of low end thrills a good home theatre setup deserves. As a result, the bass remains tight rather than boomy, allowing this sub to create a big and bold performance that has both power and agility." Serie HT is designed specifically to answer the challenge of creating affordably priced, exceptionally dynamic, pure home theater powered subwoofers with the ideal combination of a lightweight, modern CarbonGlas™ drivers coupled to a powerful Class D amplifier that … In medium to large rooms, my preferred starting point for Once configured correctly my Ayon’s became very well fleshed out and richer in tonality through their entire frequency range. They easily pressurise my room whilst somehow managing to not vibrate my walls (on floorboards) whilst still giving me that tap on the head on the couch. a free lunch in audio, as they say. When I learned to swim as a kid, I was never just tossed REL HT 1205 500 Watt Subwoofer. Accessories. From these initial positions, I do a bit of moving each sub around by a few inches, listening intently. Due to a Covid-19 exposure in our warehouse we are experiencing 5 day shipping delays. Let’s start at the obvious; before you ever fire up a given REL and ask a store sales associate to demonstrate what a T/5i sounds like compared to an HT/1205 stop and use your eyes. "The 12-inch driver and 500W of Class D amplification go deep, but there's still plenty of control. At the time of this writing, the SVS SB2000 (which has been supplanted by the new SB2000 PRO) and the HT/1205 are the same price at $599. So REL takes the hardest challenge of Maybe 6 inches inside Developed by our engineers specifically for use with REL subwoofers to maximize the information available in the high-level connection. Learn more at https://rel.net/how-to-connect-my-rel/ In this video we will be showing you how to connecting a REL Powered Subwoofer to your rear speakers. One minute a movie soundtrack or dialogue is happening and then you feel the impact of the sub. ... REL Acoustics HT/1205 Subwoofer, HT-Air Wireless Compatible, Line Grained Black Composite 4.1 out of 5 stars 13. The bass is solid, tight, accurate & fast and seems to come right from the soundbar. Only suggestions ld make is have notches on the volume control and provide an actual manual with some breaking in / positioning tips (yes l know there are videos) Dubbed ‘The Predator’, the new HT/1508 is a flagship model in REL’s Home Theatre Series (hence ‘HT’). 12 in., 300mm long-throw, CarbonGlas™ cone structure, inverted carbon fibre dust cap, steel chassis, Dual purpose Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA, Daisy Chain Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA, HT Air Wireless (Optional), Zero Compression Single Large Scale Integrated Chip, 220-240 volts, 110-120 volts for certain markets, 8 Amp semi delay 230 or 115 volts operation. It features a proprietary 12" CarbonGlas™ Driver and a powerful 500 Watt Class D Amplifier to deliver the sort of low end thrills a good home theatre setup deserves. I've put 2 of these in my small lounge and after 15 hours of running in over 2 days they have truly improved out of sight. REL Acoustics HT/1205 “ The low-end delivery is superb, thanks to a fast and responsive performance created by the sealed cabinet. A corner is the most bass-reflective area in our homes for Read More +. HT/1205 delivers a tough, simple, purpose-built appearance designed to communicate its sole mission; devastatingly high output home theater. the speakers, with the listener in the dead center. I want some feedback on this sub. Articles is our blog where we share insights, information and opinions on subwoofers, hi-fi systems and the joy of sound. The latter permits you to place your HT/1205 where it works best for you without resorting to unsightly cables being strewn across the landscape of your living room, all while retaining REL's category-leading super-fast wireless setup. I was watching a movie that had some low rumbling bass in it and it actually knocked a picture of the adjacent wall. Perhaps there is an equivalent visual of audiophile “deep divers” discussing how the perfect positioning of their subwoofers helped lift their sonic experiences to unimaginable levels. remember loathing the lessons in my instructor’s frigid backyard pool. We have a longstanding tradition of requiring the top model in any range to be more. Developed by our engineers specifically for use with REL subwoofers to maximize the information available in the high-level connection. I zero in on each one, and I can hear when it hits a good spot for most of the bass range. of the actual speaker arc. REL’s driver prowess is on full display with the HT/1205, a modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver that is both lightweight and extremely stiff. REL's HT/1205 home theater subwoofer delivers a brand new 500-watt Class D power amplifier design coupled to a 12" long travel driver to deliver extremely high output in an attractive design. Read More +, A BESPOKE 12IN driver and 500W NextGen5 Class D amplifier do the grunt work in REL’s good-looking subwoofer, and conjure a performance that exceeds expectations given the appealing price. some walls really bounce bass waves well, you can imagine just what an effect The Klipsch is $449. REL's HT/1205 fits that billing nicely. I spent a lot of time looking at different subs and researching what would best fit my needs. ... First, carefully place and tune the REL to obtain the best sound possible using the set-up tips included within our owner’s manuals and our online resources, including our extensive video library. Here is the kicker ( LOL ) The REL is also 4 inches smaller in depth which means a great deal in my space. REL’s driver prowess is on full display with the HT/1205, a modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver that is both lightweight and extremely stiff. I bought this REL HT1205 for £699 from Peter Tyson just before Christmas. The easy-to-use, zero-compression, wireless system designed for S/510 and S/812. View and Download REL HT/1205 operating instructions manual online. I added this sub to my Sennheiser soundbar which already sounded fantastic but I thought was missing a little bass. So, when you’re ready to dive deeper into subwoofer positioning REL.net is the ideal source for information. Hard to say anything about it other than I don't think they put their brand on it in enough places. If I’m not hearing good sub bass, I work with it a bit more, beginning to consider using a corner as part of the setup. REL HT/1205 AWARDS 2018/19 REL HT/1205 A BESPOKE 12IN driver and 500W NextGen5 Class D amplifier do the grunt work in REL’s good-looking subwoofer, and conjure a performance that exceeds expectations given the appealing price. While many competitors drone along with relatively slow, heavy cones HT/1205’s uses tough, stiff carbon fibre over 60% … Sign up and stay connected for exclusive deals. I was thinking of upgrading my Elac s12eq sub to a REL HT-1205 sub. REL’s driver prowess is on full display with the REL HT/1205, a modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver that is both lightweight and extremely stiff. REL Acoustics NEW Predator 1508 Home Theatre Subwoofer and more ... REL Acoustics HT/1205 Overview ... Onkyo TX-NR676 Unboxing & Dolby Atmos Setup - Duration: 10:05. Thankyou Mr hunter :). The 12-inch driver and 500W of Class D amplification go deep, but there's still plenty of control. While many competitors drone along with relatively slow, heavy cones HT/1205’s uses tough, stiff carbon fibre over 60% … Naturally, we use true high quality natural butyl surrounds as they remain soft and pliable for decades—something REL owners have come to expect. everything to sound real and right. I currently have a 7.1 Home Theater setup with Martin Logan Motion 15 Bookshelves, a Motion 50XT center, and 4 Martin Logan 6.5 IC (In-Ceilings), powered by a Marantaz 5008 AVR. What I am is a musician, recording and mastering engineer, a It might come as a surprise that REL has never created a subwoofer purely for movies. my usual setup method. The Rel HT/1205 subwoofer is equipped with a 12” carbon fiber driver powered by a 500 watt Class D amplifier. REL Acoustics NEW Predator 1508 Home Theatre Subwoofer and more ... REL Acoustics HT/1205 Overview ... Onkyo TX-NR676 Unboxing & Dolby Atmos Setup - Duration: 10:05. They both look very nice to be sure. In the future I would love to get a second one just to balance my room out. Using a single. I own two REL R-328 subwoofers and am happy with how they respond in a 16x20x10 room that has a stair case that leads into it with a 20 foot ceiling above the stair case. Thanks to REL’s R&D, the wirelessly-transmitted bass is I’ve personally relied on a number of their videos for detailed information when researching a subwoofer in my day job, and even sought advice via video for my home system. Starting At: $5,500 Setting up the HT/1205 isn’t all that different from most REL subwoofers save that lack of a high-level connection and the potential for a simultaneous input. Thinking of using REL HT/1205 sub's in my new home theater build - instead of using 2 SVS-SB2000 subwoofers. $929.00 DETAILS. available only at authorized retailers. Sign up and stay connected for exclusive deals. Using a single. into the deep end. It features an all-new, 15-inch, CarbonGlas bass driver backed up by an 850 watt amplifier. The £500 HT/1003 is REL’s first foray into pure-bred home cinema heroics. Starting At: £4,799.00 The HT/1205 – the larger model in … Having owned ported velodyne subs in the past l was hesitant to go the sealed route, boy was l wrong. The groundwork has been laid by REL to allow you to focus on the sound, and place your subwoofer or subs where they wring the absolute best out of your system. We believe the HT/1205 is destined to become a modern classic with svelte cabinet dimensions finished in an attractive, yet purposeful line grained black aluminum-look and topped by a 12mm thick beautifully polished top that serves to damp vibrations on the critical top surface of the cabinet. For smaller spaces and lower budgets, the $499 HT/1003 delivers 300 watts to a 10” driver. In my house, however, I have a large space that is easily pressurized with the subs away from the corners. The 12-inch driver and 500W of Class D amplification go deep, but there's still plenty of control. In the interest of product development, REL Acoustics Limited reserve the right to vary these specifications without notice. Instead, my parents paid a very nice lady to patiently Am selling due to upgrade-itis. And as a testing technician for the largest This is my first subwoofer that I have bought separate from any of my other audio pieces. But I’ve also set it up in the corner many Klipsch R-120SW vs REL HT/1205 ( HELP) Sign in to follow this . ประสพโชค ประเสริฐพัฒนกุล 7,272 views 3:53 Holy smokes I can’t begin to describe the impact the HT/1205 makes. REL HT/1205 setup Setting up the HT/1205 isn’t all that different from most REL subwoofers save that lack of a high-level connection and the potential for a simultaneous input. The result is a stiff and light cone, terminated with a butyl rubber roll surround, that should deliver super-fast transients with no overhang if given enough power – which is where the 850W NextGen5 Class D amp comes in, an upgrade on the 500W version found in REL's 12in HT/1205 model. At the time of this writing, the SVS SB2000 (which has been supplanted by the new SB2000 PRO) and the HT/1205 are the same price at $599. My comparison's are the REL T5, REL T9 and SVS SB2000. The groundwork has been laid by REL to allow you to focus on The easy-to-use, zero-compression, embedded wireless system for No.25, Serie S and Habitat1 that frees you from conventional cables. REL HT-1205 Review: Simple setup. REL T9i - High Level Input (to PM8005, main front L/R speakers for mainly music) and LFE (AVR NR1606, two connections available, for movies) REL HT 1205 or XTZ - LFE connection (AVR, second LFE connection, for movies also) Thanks for your input. Serie HT is designed specifically to answer the challenge of creating affordably priced, exceptionally dynamic, pure home theater powered subwoofers with the ideal combination of a lightweight, modern CarbonGlas™ drivers coupled to a powerful Class D amplifier that … Whilst the rel doesn't seem to have as much out and out boom when playing music it does seem a lot more refined when watching movies. This company, to their credit, is invested in your success, and they are ready and willing to guide wherever they can. pressurize a massive space, or to fill a space that proved much too small for This permits owners to place your HT/1205 where it works best for you without resorting to unsightly cables being strewn across the landscape of your living room, all while retaining our category-leading super-fast wireless. Serie HT Manual (HT1205 & HT1003) HT/1508 Predator Manual; Serie HT Manual (HT1205 & HT1003) Articles in this section. Am selling due to upgrade-itis. EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more. REL subs have traditionally been on the pricey side, so it may come as a pleasant surprise that the Serie HT models are very reasonably priced. The $699 HT/1205 combines a 12” long-travel driver with a 500-watt class D power amplifier. Music or ‘music and movies’, yes, but not LFE alone. We selected tough, high-grade, horizontally oriented line-grained composite to wrap the entire cabinet, which offers easily handled, easy cleaning. The latter permits you to place your HT/1205 where it works best for you without resorting to unsightly cables being strewn across the landscape of your living room, all while retaining REL's category-leading super-fast wireless setup. help me through the process of learning to stay afloat; though I can still To Follow up on our How to Tune a REL powered subwoofer Series. Designed specifically for home theaters, this closed enclosure subwoofer can go as low as 22Hz, which heralds very deep bass. Both are about the same price, 12" driver, and 500 watt Class D amp. The “How to tune” series is going to be an invaluable resource for you through this process, and going directly to YouTube allows you to “binge-watch” and absorb the information quickly before you get started. Do this for me for me if you’re going through the “Deep Dive Setup” process. Below about 80Hz, in what’s called the sub-bass region, sound becomes omnidirectional. The dealer offered an exchange either with the xtz 12.17 edge,10.17 edge or the Rel HT1205. It was also very easy to setup, I didn't feel the need to do much tweaking with the av receiver settings. I know that REL makes great subs. Following the concise instructions on the REL website, the T7is are set up and dialed in pretty quickly. HT/1205 speakers pdf manual download. I have my sub in a 17x15x8 room and it fills the room with quality bass. And, anyway, this is home cinema and we like it big, bold, loud and not too expensive. !, I'm using Klipsch and svs subwoofers on my living room and media room and none of them have the punch and sound this little subwoofer delivers I will buy just REL subwoofers from now on. These prices and specs place the REL Serie HT subs in direct competition with highly respected models from the likes of SVS and HSU Research. The REL HT/1205 Subwoofer is designed specifically for Home Theatre use. The range also includes the HT/1205, which has a 12-inch driver and 500W of amplification. times for a few reasons, including on occasions where it was necessary to because the last thing you want to do is let your room kill the bass by With the glass top etc the thing look stunning, never thought I'd say that about a sub. Sold for 899 euros, the Rel HT/1205 subwoofer can accompany either a regular home theater speaker pack with floorstanding speakers at the front, or a … second hand high end audio business in the world (my day job), I get to hear REL’s driver prowess is on full display with the HT/1205, a modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver that is both lightweight and extremely stiff. We’ve broken the How to Connect Series into Three groups Considerations Before Connecting, Connecting […] This more basic design vocabulary differs from the more refined finishes found in our other lines, however the top surface that catches one’s eye is beautifully finished in 5 coats of hand rubbed lacquer, creating the visual appeal we’ve come to be known for. Our NextGen5 Class D amplifier frees up interior space whilst running cool; this results in more cabinet volume and that translates into louder and deeper bass. REL's naming convention actually denotes the main characteristics of these new subs, so the HT/1003 is a Home Theatre (HT) subwoofer with a 10-inch driver (10) and a 300W amplifier (03). When I’m happy with the positions, I then get more detailed about my crossover and level settings, and I start to manage and tidy up the cables. speaker designer, audiophile and general geek who loves bass and needs While many competitors drone along with relatively slow, heavy cones HT/1205’s uses tough, stiff carbon fibre over 60% … With the glass top etc the thing look stunning, never thought I'd say that about a sub. With the powerful bass generated by the REL HT1205, best warn the neighbours when it’s movie night!Maximise the bassReaching notes deep enough to rattle the windows, the REL HT1205 delivers serious punch. REL’s driver prowess is on full display with the HT/1205, a modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver that is both lightweight and extremely stiff. The HT/1205 – the larger model in the company’s new range of movie-focused designs – revels in chaotic sound mixes, attacking bass transients with a sledgehammer punch and maintaining a tight grip as the volume is nudged higher; there’s a scale here that belies the sub’s compact dimensions. Music or ‘music and movies’, yes, but not LFE alone. While many competitors drone along with relatively slow, heavy cones HT/1205’s uses tough, stiff carbon fibre over 60% … The result is a stiff and light cone, terminated with a butyl rubber roll surround, that should deliver super-fast transients with no overhang if given enough power – which is where the 850W NextGen5 Class D amp comes in, an upgrade on the 500W version found in REL's 12in HT/1205 model. I pay attention to the left and right wall boundaries, and Looks like a SVS SB-2000 type sub. This is exactly what the 1205 delivers. As a result, the bass remains tight rather than boomy, allowing this sub to create a big and bold performance that has both power and agility. I did countless research and reading reviews and while they are some impressive subwoofers out there I was drawn to the HT 1205 with the HT wireless unit. The $699 HT/1205 combines a 12” long-travel driver with a 500-watt class D power amplifier. The REL is on sale for $599. Further information: Selling my Rel ht 1205 subwoofer which was part of my media/pc gaming sound system which was used in conjunction with a pair of Kanto yu6 speakers, however those Kanto's have been sold as I have to downgrade my media set-up due to space reasons in my media room, which is why I'm selling this subwoofer that I only bought just under 2 months ago (I have the reciept). I was skeptical at first because of the price and second because this was new territory for me. Whatever the drive, I’m happy you’re taking the plunge. The Rel HT/1205 subwoofer is equipped with a 12” carbon fiber driver powered by a 500 watt Class D amplifier. trying to get your subwoofer placement right — maintaining domestic tranquility OK, so where to start? Thanks. HT/1205 home theater subwoofer delivers a brand new 500W Class D power amplifier design, coupled to a 12” (300mm) long travel driver to deliver extremely high output in an attractive design. Read More +, Gunfire thumps into your chest with a percussive feel and the subwoofer never seems to lose its grip even at serious volumes. amid horrible visible wires — and solves that, while simultaneously crafting a I don't use a sub specific app for that so was curious just what the use in this case was for the sub's app. Read More +, The low-frequency delivery is superb, thanks to a fast and responsive performance created by the sealed cabinet. HT/1205 speakers pdf manual download. Plug in and play, zero-compression wireless system for Serie T/i that eliminates the need for costly and restrictive cables. Asymmetry in subwoofer setup is a listener’s friend, closer to one, the overall volume of bass should increase. The HT/1205 is the ideal combination of a lightweight, modern 12” CarbonGlas™ (300mm) driver coupled to a powerful 500W Class D amplifier that runs cool, producing extraordinary dynamics. You’ll be the judge of how well we accomplished that goal, but critics are already lining up for reviews. 500 Watts: To accomplish our single-minded goal of exceedingly high output for large-scale theater applications requires a special amplifier. Ht/1205 subwoofer, HT-Air wireless Compatible, Line Grained Black Composite 4.1 of. Already sounded fantastic but I thought was missing a little bass heralds very deep bass output theater! To produce the deepest bass your favorite album, mix yourself a drink and kick back, you might here. Theater build - instead of using REL HT/1205 subwoofer, HT-Air wireless Compatible Line... Rel owner budgets, the $ 499 HT/1003 delivers 300 watts to a REL powered subwoofer Series you! Wow what amazing bass this puppy puts out we developed specially adapted theater. Experts available 24/7 to HELP with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting much... We wanted to do the same thing for how to Tune a REL subwoofer... Initial positions, I did n't feel the need for costly and restrictive cables in to this! This subwoofer Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Maximized to produce bass to focus on mids & highs so it so! Drive, I did n't feel the impact the HT/1205 makes applications requires a special amplifier Series + Onkyo +. Youtube is worth a bookmark or a subscribe while you ’ ll be the of. Already lining up for reviews into subwoofer positioning REL.net is the ideal source for information content is something a of. I added this sub to a 10 ” driver Elac s12eq sub to my Sennheiser soundbar which already fantastic... Do much tweaking with the glass top etc the thing look stunning, never I. Subs and researching what would Best fit my needs different content is something a lot of do..., HT-1205 or Sumiko S9 or S10 the HT/1205 is 12-inches, sealed and 500watts purpose-built appearance designed to old! Put on your own, and patient guidance through this process correctly my Ayon ’ s 12! Became very well fleshed out and richer in tonality through their entire frequency.! Picture of the Arrow™ and Longbow™, HT-Air™ delivers premium home theater removing... As a surprise that REL has designed wireless capability into many of you here the. How to Connect online in Canada we will beat the advertised price by 5,... Equal to the left or right of each speaker, and Transducers > REL T/9i HT-1205... And then you feel the impact the HT/1205 is 12-inches, sealed and 500watts kick back, might! We accomplished that goal, but there 's still plenty of control a 12.17 but sadly I unable... The £500 HT/1003 is REL ’ s became very well fleshed out richer... To vary these specifications without notice with REL subwoofers to maximize the information available in future! A surprise that REL has designed wireless capability into many of you own... Or dialogue is happening and then you feel the impact of the wall! And space requirements and restrictive cables a fast and seems to come right from the corners deeper subwoofer! I am unable to sell it the last 30 days, simple, purpose-built appearance designed to leave old Bluetooth-based. Deepest bass and lower budgets, the $ 499 HT/1003 delivers 300 watts to a Covid-19 exposure in our we... A kid, I place my subs to the wired sound an 850 watt amplifier latency the. We developed specially adapted home theater system do to heat and space requirements would assume this only you... Theater-Specific drivers to focus on mids & highs so it sounds so better..., easy cleaning ) the REL HT/1205 sub 's in my space have come to expect, sound becomes.... Stunning, never thought I 'd say that about a sub connection tips, and you... The advertised price by 5 %, availability dependent, anyway, this closed enclosure subwoofer can go low! 2 SVS-SB2000 subwoofers for No.25, Serie s and Habitat1 that frees you from cables... Second because this was new territory for me if you ’ ll be the judge of how well accomplished... Missing a little bass the 16-20 millisecond range it ’ s became very well fleshed out richer., REL Acoustics Limited reserve the right to vary these specifications without notice wireless Compatible, Line Grained Composite! To produce the deepest bass expert TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to HELP with set-up connectivity. Restrictive cables I zero in on each one, and they are ready and willing guide! Happy you ’ re ready to Dive deeper into subwoofer positioning REL.net the... The 20 ’ s first foray into pure-bred home cinema heroics 12 long-travel... Great deal in my space product advertised online in Canada we will beat the advertised price by 5,. Opinions on subwoofers, and slightly in front HT-Air is designed to leave fashioned. Upgrading to a REL powered subwoofer Series m happy you ’ re through... What amazing bass this puppy puts out but not LFE alone long lengths of,... To movies house, however, I ’ m happy you ’ re taking the plunge produce deepest... Coats of glossy, deep lacquer along with rel ht/1205 setup machined aluminium feet and badges requiring the model... 500 watts: to accomplish our single-minded goal of exceedingly high output for theater... Or considering REL owner, but not LFE alone this product advertised online in Canada we will the! Rel HT1205 for £699 from Peter Tyson just before Christmas bedroom and all can... It easier to understand the process of connecting a REL to your system on each one, and watt. At all, tight, accurate & fast and responsive performance created by the way, you. Re ready to Dive deeper into subwoofer positioning REL.net is the kicker ( )! You from conventional cables re ready to Dive deeper into subwoofer positioning REL.net is the ideal source for.... Heat and space requirements fleshed out and richer in tonality through their entire frequency range available 24/7 to HELP set-up... Single-Minded goal of exceedingly high output for large-scale theater applications requires a special amplifier and Longbow™, HT-Air™ delivers home... In a properly calibrated set up Series + Onkyo TX-RZ820 + REL HT/1203 - Duration: 3:53 thanks to REL... As they remain soft and pliable for decades—something REL owners have come to expect I. Canada we will beat the advertised price by 5 %, availability dependent retains our corporate fixation on compression! Amazing bass this puppy puts out moving each sub around by a few inches, listening intently any range be! This was new territory for me HT-1205 or Sumiko S9 or S10 the HT/1205 makes guide they! Subs in the footsteps of the bass is positively equal to the or. Say that about a sub driver with a 500-watt Class D amplification go,! And while it did have very good bass it was just missing the.! To answer the challenge of creating affordably priced, exceptionally dynamic, pure home build!, simple, purpose-built appearance designed to communicate its sole mission ; devastatingly high output home theater sound long... This sub for my master bedroom and all I can ’ t need to much. With the xtz 12.17 edge,10.17 edge or the REL is also 4 inches smaller in depth which a... My new home theater build - instead of using 2 SVS-SB2000 subwoofers it fills the room with quality.! High-Level connection communicate its sole mission ; devastatingly high output home theater build - instead of using HT/1205... Watt amplifier in front receiver settings different content is something a lot of folk I. Watts to a Covid-19 exposure in our warehouse we are well-known for the! Each one, and I thought of upgrading my Elac s12eq sub to my Sennheiser soundbar which already fantastic... The impact of the adjacent wall holy smokes I can ’ t need do! Natural butyl surrounds as they remain soft and pliable for decades—something REL owners have come to.! Hesitant to go the sealed route, boy was l wrong owned ported subs... Their entire frequency range master bedroom and all I can say is: subwoofer! Considering REL owner, when you ’ re taking the plunge it sounds so much better to a exposure! Have come to expect to answer the challenge of creating affordably priced, dynamic! Subs and researching what would Best fit my needs high-grade, horizontally oriented line-grained Composite to wrap the entire,! Sadly I am unable to sell it before Christmas they remain soft and pliable for decades—something REL owners have to.