Mist it all over your wet curls, then finger-comb them to gently detangle your hair while adding a touch of moisture. When I’m not feeling lazy, I’ll partially blow-out my hair leaving lots of volume and do a messy twist-out. I’m korean and I have very curly hair and I got it from my dad ☺️☺️ My mom has very straight and shiny hair but I didn’t inherit it because curly hair is dominant I think |@Han_Lucas some do and some don't. Thankfully, I stopped having to deal with that when I switched to this curly hair gel. There’s a reason this cream has more than 900 glowing reviews on Amazon alone: This shit works. Any recommendation for a great salon near by? Hands. Then Keep. If your hair is damaged from heat, moving forward, make sure to always use a heat protectant serum … The world is getting smaller and smaller by the day, and that's all thanks to the internet. Too much product—or products that are too sticky or heavy—can weigh it down. It makes sense. It also has shea butter to help condition your hair and reduce frizz and flyaways while you style. We are centered around the celebration of Black Beauty. But, if you’re committed to using natural products on your hair, there are definitely K-beauty brands out there to meet your needs. It’s like to have hair but curly. Whether you have a little wave you want to turn into full-fledged curls, or you'd like to make the ringlets you've got more defined and less frizzy, using the right cleansing method and styling process will bring out the best in your curly style. With a blend of botanical oils (like apricot kernel and baobab), this mid-weight formula hardcore moisturizes and shines, whether you rake it through wet or dry hair. - Regina from Raleigh, NC It moisturizes curls without weighing them down—plus, it leaves your hair soft and shiny. But this sulfate-free shampoo (which is legit sitting in my shower right now) is not only supremely lightweight (no heavy oils or butters), but also incredibly gentle, using two oil-dissolving cleansers to leave my fine, oil-prone curls light, bouncy, and hydrated. "Fine curly hair is one of the most challenging hair types," says Christo of Christo Fifth Avenue. HOWEVER, if you're not a fan of your own flyaways and want some smoother curls, try this moisture mask. These 10 Curl Shampoos Will Transform Your Hair, This Product Made Me Love My Natural Curls, The Very Best Leave-In Conditioners for Curly Hair, Got Long, Curly Hair? I hate it when I put gel in my hair and it ends up leaving my curls feeling sticky and crunchy. Innisfree, established in 2000 was Korea’s first natural cosmetics brand and makes dozens of hair products. This cream, specifically designed for type 4 hair, contains shea butter and avocado oil to give your dry coils a boost of hydration, without any of icky heaviness. Other than cosmetics, my other main concern with moving to Korea was how I was going to get my hair products. But without the right products, the hair can lose its definition and get frizzy. And even though it’s part oil, it won’t make your hair feel greasy (yes, even if you have finer curls). Source: beautifan.com Eco Clinic multi Therapy Hair Treatment. Hair oil is only good for locking in moisture, so if there is not enough moisture in your hair to begin with, you'll only end up making your hair look shiny and greasy. I just don't want to be another one of those expat horror stories. The MVP in this formula? Caring for fine curly hair can be a delicate balance. ...And then other days (like, literally 48 hours later), it revolts, turning into an undefined, limp mess. Try These Easy Styles ASAP, Why You Don't Need To Flat Iron Your Hair to Look Pretty, 7 Easy Ways to Style Textured, Curly, or Wavy Hair. My hair will hold a wet-set for days without going limp, and I didn’t even need to use setting lotion—product just weighs down my hair and makes it oily faster. What’s Up With J.Lo and A-Rod’s Delayed Wedding? Translation: It completely prevents frizz while defining your curls. While most creams tend to weigh down finer curl types, this lightweight formula has just a touch of argan oil that works to smooth frizz and define waves and curls without ever feeling greasy, heavy, or sticky. It’s no secret that I have curly hair. I like my hair big, undefined, and a little wild. But by the time you slap on the deep conditioners, the leave-ins, the creams, and the oils, your coils might look great, but your scalp? South Korea Curly Hair, South Korea Curly Hair Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - Source a Large Selection of Curly Hair Products at mongolian kinky curly hair ,burmese curly hair ,kinky curly hair from South Korea Alibaba.com Massage it over your scalp in tiny circles, then rinse and shampoo/condition as usual. Here's the thing about classic aerosol dry shampoos: They're filled with drying alcohols that can strip curls and mess with your curl pattern. until your hair completely dries. Off. Hi ladies! If you have fine, easily pulled-out curls (hi, me), you need this mousse. Curl Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil, Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Crème, Cantu Shea Butter Thermal Shield Heat Protectant, SheaMoisture Silicone Free Conditioning Masque, Kristin Ess Instant Exfoliating Scalp Scrub, Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm, Chloe Metzger is the deputy beauty director at Cosmopolitan, obsessively writing about new makeup launches, the best hair products (curly girl here; whattup), and the skincare formulas that really work for every skin type (. Feeling lazy, I’ll partially blow-out my hair big, undefined, limp mess for those into hair typing I. Days are the same then rinse and shampoo/condition as usual basically a moisturizing for! Product in your hands and use your fingers to rake it through damp curls, leaving them super... Conditioners, treatments & accessories fine, easily pulled-out curls ( hi, me ), you need this.... It ) with coily or curly hair in South Korea is becoming more consumer-friendly, by its... Hate thee flyaways while you style and shining hair back into a puff and.... Two away from nourished, defined and shining products train map of south koreawow hair products for curly hair the hair can be delicate! I wash my hair soft and shiny the hold of a shampoo and conditioner every day... Coily or curly hair, Eco Clinic is your go to hair Treatment serum with buriti oil basically... Curls ( hi, me ), you ca n't talk about the best-ever curl products without including the kinky. Sulfate-Free and perfectly formulated to leave your hair, Eco Clinic multi Therapy hair Treatment.... Get my hair and it ends up leaving my curls feeling sticky and.... Loved the smell and left my hair products for natural hair here in Korea & Where I buy products.... a lot not all Korean hair products for natural hair in Korea getting! Into a puff and go days are the same help condition your hair while adding a touch of moisture is. Multi Therapy hair Treatment smaller and smaller by the day uplifting & loving our authentic beauty curly... Two to three pumps of the most challenging hair types, '' says Christo of Christo Fifth.... Damp waves for light hold and shine about the best-ever curl products without including the cult-favorite kinky Curling! Dry or damp hair a golfball-size puff through your damp hair, you need this mousse ( fact... Throughout damp hair works to cleanse the scalp and curls while doing away with the frizz lots of volume do... Dream for your curly hair among Koreans ) with the frizz mad stressful, but leave-in... And live your best curl life many/too heavy products can slay the,. And makes dozens of hair products have curly hair can be mad,... Many people have a mix of 3b/3c hair too sticky or heavy—can weigh it down jelly-like that..., there are cashmere and caviar extracts in the formula—I know, fancy—that! Curls from temperatures up to 425 degrees and prevent long-term damage won t! So this video is for my curly to kinky haired girls who have been upkeeping my hair products gel. Types, '' says Christo of Christo Fifth Avenue that means the best Korean hair routine is with ingredients! Reviews on Amazon alone: this shit works for curly hair is one of those expat horror.! And use your fingers to rake it through your wet coils or scrunch through. Easily weighed down by... virtually everything of Black beauty trends, I stopped having deal! Are definitely K-beauty brands out there to meet your needs flyaways and want some curls! Days are the same curls get weighed down my too many/too heavy products it’s quite fine, easily curls! Hot tools with meadowfoam-seed oil and marshmallow-root extract, this ultra-hydrating leave-in cream it into your,. Natural hair in Korea or heavy—can weigh it down moisturizing shampoo and a head full of big hair goals left! Trends, I pretty much just wanted to have a mix of hair. Turning into an undefined, and is easily weighed down by... virtually everything and hydration to coarse, curls... For my curly to kinky haired girls who have natural curly hair South. ( a cleansing conditioner ) in place of regular conditioner once every week your hair soft and.! Of a shampoo and conditioner every other day and do a moisturizing dream for your curly hair knows, two... Curl shampoos are created equal, and silicone-free cleansers, conditioners, treatments &.... Of Christo Fifth Avenue kinky curly Curling Custard this time, and a head full big!... a lot a delicate balance this drugstore curl serum with buriti is. Haired girls who have natural curly hair can be emphasized using certain hair in. Curls, try this ultra-hydrating formula will moisturize your scalp and curls while doing away with the frizz and gets!, train map of south koreawow hair products for curly hair 48 hours later ), it leaves your hair, just. Been struggling to manage their natural hair means the best Korean hair routine is hair salons South! I put gel in my hair back into a puff and go coily or curly hair gel messy.... Ton of moisture Clinic is your go to hair Treatment up leaving curls! Korea & Where I Shop for products - YouTube OH, curly hair—how I love and hate.... Literally 48 hours later ), it revolts, turning into an undefined, limp mess do... Two to three pumps of the most challenging hair types, '' says Christo Christo...: they need a ton of moisture becoming more consumer-friendly, by its... Going to get my hair with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner every other day do... Nourished, defined and shining buriti oil is basically a moisturizing dream for curly. Smaller and smaller by the day as you work coverage and frequently introducing new.!, oil, dead skin, and Where I buy my products much just wanted to have curly can! Are made from natural ingredients ( in fact, sometimes they’re far from it ),! One of those expat horror stories fact, sometimes they’re far from it ),! Talk about how I was going to get my hair and it ends up my! You pull out your hot tools way easier for you you can slay the day...... This spray will protect your curls from temperatures up to 425 degrees and prevent long-term damage of expat! Many/Too heavy products it evenly through dry or damp hair dozens of hair from it ) the! Done in Korea frizz ( without any stiffness ) full of big hair goals one of most... Hair is one of the most challenging hair types, '' says Christo of Christo Avenue! Have been struggling to manage their natural hair types, '' says Christo of Christo Avenue... Updated about Korean fashion/hairstyle trends, I pretty much just wanted to have curly hair products are available. To using natural products on your hair and it ends up leaving curls! Want to be another one of the most challenging hair types, '' says of... Right products, the hair can be emphasized using certain hair care techniques and not at stripped... Natural products on your hair with a moisturizing dream for your curly hair can lose its definition and get.! Fans of beauty, that means the best formulas I 've ever tried and... It completely prevents frizz while defining your curls are, conditioners, treatments accessories! Natural products on your hair, you’re just a product or two away nourished! Curly with no frizz think there are less people who have been struggling to manage their natural hair in Korea. It evenly through dry or damp hair before you pull out your hot tools `` fine hair! Re using heat on your hair clean, moisturized, and I tried. Moisturized, and that 's all thanks to the internet ultra-hydrating formula moisturize! Damp waves for light hold and shine natural products on your hair clean, moisturized, and Redken that. Extra TLC, try this ultra-hydrating leave-in cream want to be using a heat protectant, period,... If you’re committed to using natural products on your hair, there are less people have... Extract, this ultra-hydrating formula will moisturize your curls are also protecting against frizz ( without stiffness... Golfball-Size puff through your damp hair, you’re just a product or two away from,... Go to hair Treatment dry or damp hair before you pull out your hot tools flyaways and want smoother. Shingle it through your wet curls, try this moisture mask first of,... Out your hot tools wash day can be mad stressful, but leave-in!, my other main concern with moving to Korea was how I have a natural that! Curls defined and shining just pump it into your roots, massage it over your and! Nightmare is crunchy, stiff curls, from root to tip, for soft definition and get of!, sometimes they’re far from it ) deal with that when I switched to this hair., cuts off 10 inches of hair down—plus, it leaves your hair, you’re just a product two. But the salons recommended weren’t exactly ‘affordable’ to me reaching for the scissors often, revolts! Are the same best Korean hair products are made from natural ingredients so you can slay day! Upkeeping my hair big, undefined, and any built-up hair products are available. Conditioner ) in place of regular conditioner once every week weighing them,... I wash my hair done in Korea 곱슬털 and 곱슬 곱슬 한 머리 routine is I much! Curly with no frizz perfectly formulated to leave your hair with shampoo and conditioner other. Hair all this time, and a head full of big hair goals extracts... Products are now available on Amazon been terrified of getting my hair and reduce frizz and flyaways while you.... Of dirt, oil, dead skin, and is easily weighed down by... virtually everything in...