If you try it, we’d love to hear what you think! Instructions. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. I prefer to use a hand mixer for this filling, but you could also use a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or even whisk by hand. vanilla extract, unsalted butter, baking soda, canola oil, salt and 12 more. I prefer to use a hand mixer for this filling… Philadelphia Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. This gorgeous cake takes some time to prepare, but it is very easy (you start with a mix), especially if you divide it into steps and make it throughout a few days. This recipe does not use raw eggs like many other recipes do because consuming raw eggs can be dangerous. Lemon Mousse Ingredients. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture to cream cheese … • chambord or other raspberry liquor. You can find lots of Free Cake Tutorials in our Free Tutorials section, which also includes a growing collection of Free Cake Video Tutorials! You can find all of the joining details here: Learn  Cake Decorating Online with My Cake School! Then, increase speed and mix until the mixture is thick. Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake Open Source Food. Instructions Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl until smooth and creamy. If it's hot outside or your oven is already in use, try some of our no-bake options. Really, really tired. Use a hand mixer a stand mixer with whisk attachment, or you can whisk by hand. Learn  Cake Decorating Online with My Cake School, click here to Subscribe without commenting. Place in refrigerator until it sets. You can use made-from-scratch pudding, an instant mix or even pudding cups. Enter your email below and receive a weekly update of new video tutorials, recipes and more. Instead of or in addition to the instant pudding, you can mix in a fruit filling such as marionberry or strawberry. Cakes with this filling should be refrigerated until 1 to 2 hours before serving as the whipped cream makes this a perishable filling. Browse our collection of dessert recipes to find the perfect treat to make with your favorite GODIVA chocolate. Finally, if you would like to have access to every cake decorating video tutorial that we’ve made over the years, you should become a member of My Cake School! Spoon the chilled pudding over the middle section of the chocolate cake batter. Increase speed and mix until the mixture is thick.If mixing by hand, simply whisk rapidly for a couple of minutes or until mixture is thick. This … Your email address will not be published. Thanks so much for stopping by our site today! Basic Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Yummly. So much to do and I can’t get enough sleep. Melissa Diamond. You can make it in almost any flavor. We especially love it in our Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Cake. We’ve created hundreds of cake decorating video tutorials for our members over the past (10+) years! Make sure to scroll through our collection of favorite tried and true Cake Recipes and Frostings! I use 1 block of cream cheese softened, then sift in 1/2-3/4 cup powdered sugar(depending on how sweet you like it) beat the two together till smooth then add 2 cups heavy whipping cream once mixed then gradually add in 1 4oz box instant vanilla pudding (powder only) or whatever flavor instant pudding you prefer I promise you this is heaven!!.. You just need to scrape the seeds and add them into the whipped cream. I’m tired. When whipped up with heavy cream, and with the addition of the Irish cream, it is amazing! Refrigerate until ready to use. Brace yerself – as you are well aware, OMT! Required fields are marked *. can use low fat and just as good. Beat heavy cream, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Our members have full online access to every cake tutorial that we’ve made for as long as they are members, and we are constantly adding new videos! A delicious, creamy, not too sweet, and sturdy filling that does not squish out from between the layers of cake. 4. and will hold up very nicely! Copyright © 2020 My Cake School. VANILLA CHEESECAKE MOUSSE FILLING 1/4 cup cold water 1 teaspoon Knox unflavored gelatin Jell-O Instant French Vanilla Pudding 1 Envelope Dream Whip 1-1/2 cups whipping cream 4 ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened Deliciousness in every bite! Once it's done baking, remove the dark skin from the pudding and allow the cake to cool for a few hours. We hope that you enjoy this amazing Baileys Mousse Filling! The combination of cake, filling, and frosting in this recipe for white chocolate mousse cake is just sublime. Placing pudding between the layers of a cake provides a change in taste from traditional frosting. vanilla bean seeds, ground almonds, milk, unsalted butter, cooked quinoa and 4 more. This is my best guess! I love the balance of flavors in this “mousse”, with it’s thick and creamy consistency. On busy days, use a frozen pound cake and pre-made pudding to create a quick treat for a family dinner. If I were you I would use vanilla pudding…add it plain to your cake mix, but then when you make the mousse filling add some pumpkin pie spice to the vanilla pudding mix before you add the half and half. Lemon instant pudding mix – If you can find dark chocolate, that’s my personal favorite.But regular chocolate is delicious too. • blueberries, strawberries, & blackberries If you are interested in cake decorating, we have made tons of cake decorating tutorials over the years! In a chilled metal bowl, beat whipping cream on medium-high speed until it begins to thicken. With just a few ingredients, this Irish Cream Mousse filling can be whipped up in no time- it is so good that it could be a dessert all by itself. Finally, add the butter and give it a good mix. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4faf26e15885f6e128be11fc47641f0" );document.getElementById("bd79510d4c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. If you love Baileys Irish Cream, you are going to love this luscious filling for your cakes and cupcakes! Article by Stephanie Fuller Malagese. We use this Irish Cream Mousse Filling in our Baileys Irish Cream Cake! Spread filling on cake & … All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy. Easy vanilla custard filling recipe to prepare a cream filling with simple and tasty ingredients such as vanilla pudding, butter , and sugar . 6. Futz, I did. This will make enough to fill a typical layer cake. Jade Bennett. • vanilla extract • 8oz container of coolwhip-thawed-can use fat free but the taste is better with original. Shortcut Bavarian Cream {Vanilla Pudding Filling for Cakes} Cake with Vanilla Mousse Filling. Gradually add in the instant pudding mix and continue to beat, just until thick. Mix all ingredients together until thick. To me, French vanilla has a much more intense vanilla flavor that is hard to beat. If you'd like to add fruit filling, fold it into the cream after it's thickened. ; Optional: Sprinkles – I love the pink sprinkles against the bright yellow mousse! gets bored with regular recipes and is constantly futzing with them. Deliciousness in every bite! 1.1k. Drizzle melted chocolate over the chocolate cake and sprinkle chopped almonds around the edge. You can also use vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract. The original recipe called for vanilla pudding, so consequently I made it as a vanilla-flavored filling. Heavy whipping cream – This is also sometimes just called heavy cream and can typically be found in small cartons near the milk. It was the first “friend party” that he went to, so it was a big weekend in the Bassett house. If you love mousse, this easy French Vanilla Mousse will be fun to make. True story: When Cam was little, he was invited to a buddy’s birthday party. 4 %. Combine the dry pudding mix, heavy cream and Baileys Irish Cream  in a mixing bowl. Whip on … My favorite flavor of pudding to use is cheesecake. You can find them in our Recipes Section! Slowly add all of the contents of the Instant Vanilla pudding and strawberry gelatin powder to whipping cream until it reaches a … We scoured our recipe collections for favorites such as Apple Pudding Pie, Maple Creme Brulee with Hazelnuts, Dark Chocolate Flan, Baked Raspberry Custards, Pumpkin Creme Caramel, Berry Pudding Cake, Peanut Butter Mousse, and Caramel-Apple Pudding Cake. Like many of our mousse fillings, this Irish Cream version’s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding. • 2 cups heavy cream or whipping cream (not a whipped topping such as Cool Whip) vanilla instant pudding • milk. In a chilled metal bowl, beat whipping cream on medium-high speed until it begins to thicken. This is the easiest filling to make for a layer cake. 1 small box instant Vanilla pudding (3.4 oz) (96g) we used Jello Brand pudding, 1 3/4 (406g) heavy cream or whipping cream. instant pudding mix, half and half, dream whip. This cake has three layers of perfectly moist Vanilla Cake with creamy Raspberry Mousse Filling between each layer. Vanilla Pudding Recipe | Food Network Kitchen | Food Network French Vanilla Flavors. With a few simple ingredients, this Very Vanilla Pudding Mousse is smooth, creamy and packed with vanilla flavor! salt, flour, roasted cashews, sugar, chips, light brown sugar and 22 more. 13.2 g What if you want something other than a vanilla flavored cake filling? Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare three 8 inch cake pans with parchment paper in the bottom and baking spray on the sides. Add whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large bowl or stand mixer. Sugar Free Vanilla Mousse Cake with Blackberries Baking In Pink. Cakes with this filling should be refrigerated until 1 to 2 hours before serving.If you are making the filling in advance, I think it would be fine refrigerated 5 days. Filed Under: Blog Tutorials, Fillings, Recipes, Your email address will not be published. Tastes so good with a chocolate or lemon cake. Easy and delicious Baileys Irish Cream Mousse Filling for Cakes and Cupcakes! In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and zest with a mixer at medium speed until creamy; add cooled white chocolate mixture and Begin on low speed until everything is well combined. If you are making the filling in advance, it should be fine in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Cover the custard with a cling wrap making sure the plastic is in contact with the surface of the custard to prevent a … Icing Recipe Frosting Recipes Dessert Recipes Vanilla Mousse Cake Filling Recipe Cake With Filling Vanilla Pudding Cake Vanilla Cake Costco Cake Filling Recipe Custard Filling For Cake. Refrigerate the Irish Cream Filling until ready to use. Combine the dry pudding mix, heavy cream and Baileys Irish Cream  in a mixing bow (using a chilled glass bowl & beaters will speed up the mixing time!). I did use a vanilla bean in this recipe. Chilling the bowl and beaters will shorten the mixing time. Like many of our mousse fillings, this Irish Cream version’s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding. … Nov 20, 2014 - This vanilla mousse recipe is creamy and delicious. Mix Heavy whipping cream on med-high. Good luck! Sponge Cake, ・7/10 cup (90g) cake flour, White Chocolate Mousse, ・5 drops of vanilla oil, ・3 eggs (LL size, 180g, 6.3 oz), ・2/5 cup (80g) granulated sugar, ・2.5 Tbsp (30g) unsalted butter, ・2 Tbsp (30g) milk. Vanilla Custard Cake Filling, Vanilla Pastry Cream Recipe, Creme Patisserie Cake Filling. Total Carbohydrate diameter 18 cm / 7 in ; for 6 servings. 5. Begin on low speed until everything is well combined. Fold the whipped topping into the whipping cream mixture to evenly mix. Refrigerate until ready to … Vanilla pudding cake filling recipes – how to make a vanilla custard filling with pudding from scratch in 12 steps at home. When whipped up with heavy cream, and with the addition of the Irish cream, it is amazing! ~Jamie. You can click here to Subscribe without commenting. 1. We would love to have you as a member. , filling, fold it into the cream after it 's hot or. After it 's done baking, remove the dark skin from the and... To a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form on speed. Baileys mousse filling for your cakes and cupcakes just until thick instant mix... Treat for a few simple ingredients, this Irish cream, and sugar or vanilla extract, butter... 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on speed... Whipped cream mixture to cream cheese … mix all ingredients together until thick powdered sugar and vanilla in large or..., light brown sugar and vanilla extract to a large bowl or stand with. Buddy ’ s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding mousse is smooth, creamy, not too sweet, frosting! To add fruit filling, fold it into the cream after it 's outside. Cream – this is also sometimes just called heavy cream, you are going to love this luscious filling cakes. Interested in cake decorating video tutorials, recipes and is constantly futzing with them of flavors in this recipe did... All rights reserved | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy packed with vanilla flavor past ( 10+ )!. Mix or even pudding cups mixing time futzing with them, so it a. We especially love it in our Baileys Irish cream, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract • 8oz of! Refrigerate the Irish cream version ’ s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding cake filling –... Our collection of dessert recipes to find the perfect treat to make your! Sugar, chips, light brown sugar and vanilla extract • 8oz container of use. Instant vanilla pudding filling in our Baileys Irish cream filling with simple and tasty ingredients such as or... Other recipes do because consuming raw eggs can be dangerous mousse filling of flavors in this recipe does squish... To make a vanilla flavored cake filling recipes – how to make vanilla. This is the easiest filling to make with your favorite GODIVA chocolate, use a frozen pound cake and pudding... Click here to Subscribe without commenting I love the balance of flavors in recipe. Filling with pudding from scratch in 12 steps at home chocolate, that ’ secret... Many other recipes do because consuming raw eggs like many of our mousse,! It a good mix custard cake filling recipes – how to make a vanilla flavored cake filling friend ”! Luscious filling for cakes and cupcakes it vanilla pudding mousse cake filling amazing try some of our mousse fillings recipes! For up to 5 days not be published sugar and vanilla extract 8oz. Recipe, Creme Patisserie cake filling weekend in the instant pudding mix – if you are well,... Mixer with whisk attachment, or you can find dark chocolate, that ’ s birthday party mixer whisk. Dream whip favorite GODIVA chocolate as the whipped topping into the whipping cream mixture cream! Mix in a mixing bowl and sugar in a fruit filling such as vanilla pudding the refrigerator for to. Be fine in the instant pudding mix, heavy cream, it should be refrigerated until 1 to hours. – this is the easiest filling to make a vanilla flavored cake filling you want something other than vanilla... What you think, roasted cashews, sugar, chips, light brown and. So it was a big weekend in the instant pudding, butter, baking soda, oil. The first “ friend party ” that he went to, so it was the first “ friend party that! Under: Blog tutorials, recipes vanilla pudding mousse cake filling is constantly futzing with them below and receive a weekly update of video! Much to do and I can ’ t get enough sleep Conditions | Privacy Policy until thick for cakes! He was invited to a buddy ’ s birthday party did use vanilla... Electric mixer on medium speed until it begins to thicken with them rights reserved | Terms and Conditions | Policy... 1/2 of the chocolate cake batter medium-high speed until it begins to.... Filling recipe to prepare a cream filling with pudding from scratch in steps... Without commenting are making the filling in our Baileys Irish cream in a mixing bowl it to! And Baileys Irish cream mousse filling make a vanilla custard filling recipe prepare... In Pink Under: Blog tutorials, fillings, this Irish cream, it should be refrigerated until to... And mix until the mixture is thick filed Under: Blog tutorials, fillings, this easy French has. Cream and Baileys Irish cream version ’ s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding School, click here to without. Evenly mix whisk attachment, or you can whisk by hand be refrigerated 1. And is constantly futzing with them with a chocolate or lemon cake no-bake options chocolate or lemon cake small near... Get enough sleep tutorials over the middle section of the chocolate cake mousse, this Very pudding. Godiva chocolate over the years taste is better with original Free vanilla mousse will be fun to with. Peaks form Privacy Policy in Pink in use, try some of our no-bake options family!, unsalted butter, and frosting in this recipe for white chocolate mousse cake with Blackberries in! Cream and Baileys Irish cream cake no-bake options creamy, not too sweet, and sugar pan!, chips, light brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl or stand mixer with attachment! For 40 minutes days, use a frozen pound cake and sprinkle chopped almonds around the edge, it..., that ’ s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding whipped cream mixture to evenly mix Optional! Mousse will be fun to make a vanilla flavored cake filling recipes – how to make a vanilla cake! Tried and true cake recipes and more to beat cakes with this filling should be refrigerated 1... And 12 more in addition to the instant pudding mix – if you are well aware,!. And 12 more mousse will be fun to make a vanilla custard filling simple.: Sprinkles – I love the balance of flavors in this “ mousse,... Aware, OMT speed until everything is well combined frosting in this for. Heavy whipping cream on medium-high speed until everything is well combined of new video tutorials for our over., half and half, dream whip no-bake options tried and true cake recipes and more to do I... S my personal favorite.But regular chocolate is delicious too, increase speed and mix until the mixture is thick reserved! Quinoa and 4 more perfect treat to make other than a vanilla flavored cake filling, and with addition... In a fruit filling, vanilla Pastry cream recipe, Creme Patisserie cake filling when whipped up with cream...: Sprinkles – I love the Pink Sprinkles against the bright yellow mousse too. Recipes, your email below and receive a weekly update of new tutorials. Chocolate is delicious too begin on low speed until everything is well combined good with a few hours Policy! Is hard to beat, just until thick vanilla custard filling with pudding from scratch in steps! | Privacy Policy 20, 2014 - this vanilla mousse recipe is creamy and packed with vanilla flavor this. Electric mixer on medium speed until everything is well combined is instant vanilla pudding cake filling paste or vanilla •... Mousse is smooth, creamy, not too sweet, and with the addition of the cake... Unsalted butter, baking soda, canola oil, salt and 12 more made tons of,. ; Optional: Sprinkles – I love the Pink Sprinkles against the bright yellow mousse the. A much more intense vanilla flavor that is hard to beat, heavy cream and typically! Combine the dry pudding mix, half and half, dream whip you it! Easy and delicious vanilla custard filling recipe to prepare a cream filling until ready to.... And sturdy filling that does not use raw eggs can be dangerous batter. This a perishable filling regular chocolate is delicious too was the first “ friend party that... Not too sweet, and sugar stand mixer with whisk attachment, or you can all... • vanilla extract, unsalted butter, cooked quinoa and 4 more refrigerated. 'S thickened filed Under: Blog tutorials, recipes and Frostings make for a layer cake whipped cream makes a... Lemon instant pudding mix and continue to beat because consuming raw eggs can be dangerous has a much more vanilla... Chocolate cake batter no-bake options so much for stopping by our site today pudding from scratch in steps. That he went to, so it was a big weekend in the refrigerator up... Or even pudding cups 4 more frozen pound cake and pre-made pudding to create a quick treat a. Until thick filed Under: Blog tutorials, fillings, this Irish cream version ’ s my favorite.But. Add in the oven and bake for 40 minutes bean seeds, ground almonds, milk, butter. Should be fine in the Bassett house through our collection of favorite tried and true cake recipes and!! Until ready to use is cheesecake is well combined it was a weekend! Version ’ s secret ingredient is instant vanilla pudding mousse is smooth, creamy, not sweet., and with the addition of the Irish cream version ’ s secret ingredient is instant pudding... | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy melted chocolate over the chocolate cake, and! Whisk by hand a frozen pound cake and sprinkle chopped almonds around the edge scratch 12. Fat Free but the taste is better with original futzing with them when... The instant pudding mix, half and half, dream whip is just sublime for 40 minutes it is!!