Withings Wireless Body Scale UserGuide EN 20090803 indd Body Installation Guide - EN/FR/DE/ES/IT Body Installation Guide - EN/JP/KR/ZH BPM The 2020 Black Friday Deals offers are valid from November 20, 2020 14:00 GMT to November 30 2020 22:59 GMT. The Withings Body Scale has a couple of appealing features. Analytical cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our website. A BMI between 20 and 25 means a healthy weight and over 30 is severely overweight or obese. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Ask your question here. We use this information to: These cookies are used by social networking services to track the use of their embedded features. View the manual for the Withings Body+ here, for free. Move ECG Installation Guide - SE, Pulse HR Installation Guide - EN/FR/DE/ES/IT, ScanWatch Installation Guide Europe - EN/FR/ES/IT/DE Withings Body+ User Guide - EN. Body Cardio User Guide - EN. Stores up to 16 readings if scale cannot sync wirelessly. It is connected directly to your WiFi router without the need for any other hardware. Remove the battery with gloves and clean the battery compartment with a toothbrush and vinegar. The Withings Body Cardio isn't your typical smart scale. Document Includes User Manual UserGuide_EN_20090803.indd. described in this manual. ScanWatch Installation Guide - EN/SV, Steel HR Installation Guide - EN/FR/DE/ES/IT The WiFi Body Scale has been getting excellent reviews by customers and positive press from the tech community, including one online publication calling it the "distant cousin of the iPad".Even a small comparison to the tech behemoth … Standing on the scale is something I do every day and this gives great insights with the Health Mate app. The scale is also off. They look great and do the job extremely well. when you use it along with the Withings Health Mate® app. Founded in June 2008, Withings is a French consumer electronics company, and the WiFi Body Scale was the first product they released. Smart Body Analyzer is not displayed in the list, go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and pair it from there. Is your question not listed? To preserve the Withings Forum as a place of kindness, mutual support, and interest for the products and services provided by Withings, I am committed to: Looking for a manual? The further RF exposure reduction can be achieved if the product can be kept as far as possible from the user body or set the device to lower output power if such function is available. Post your question in our forums. IC: 11411A-WBS05 Cet appareil est conforme aux CNR exemptes de licence d’Industrie Canada. I placed 2 15-pound weights on the scales (at the suggestion on WITHINGS due to my issues). We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Available on iOS … Let’s cut to the chase right away. Document Includes User Manual Manual Part 2. Overview. Setup instructions, pairing guide, and how to reset. Sleep Installation Guide - EN/ZH/JP A BMI below 18.5 means that a person is underweight. Wet feet will not affect the measurement of other types of scales. The best time to weigh is early in the morning just after you've been to the toilet and haven't had breakfast yet. When paired with a Withings activity tracker or the built-in Health Mate™ step tracking, the scale can display the previous day’s steps to help users understand how their efforts impact weight. The Withings Body has now been superseded with the Withings Body+ and Body Cardio in the Withings range of Wi-Fi scales, but you can still buy it. User manual instruction guide for Wireless Body Scale WBS01 Withings. After drying, new batteries can be inserted into the device. BPM Core Installation Guide - BG/HR/EL User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Withings Smart Body Scale Scale. With the Withings connected scale, you are Intended Use: Withings Smart Body Scale is a digital monitor intended for use in going to control your fitness over the long-term, by simplifying your life. Body Cardio Installation Guide - EN/FR/DE/ES/IT The scale will display weight, body composition (body fat and total water percentage plus muscle and bone mass), heart rate, and a local weather report (if connected through a Wi-Fi network). Tap Next. This manual comes under the category Scales and has been rated by 2 people with an average of a 8.8. It is best to clean your Scale with a slightly damp cloth and then dry it well. To preserve the Withings Forum as a place of kindness, mutual support, and interest for the products and services provided by Withings, I am committed to: Thank you for choosing Smart Body Scale Congratulations on your purchase! It is intended for use in the home/domestic setting only. Still need help after reading the user manual? The Withings Body Cardio scale costs $179.95, making it the most expensive smart scale I've seen to date. Wireless Body Scale Manual Part 2 details for FCC ID XNAWBS01 made by Withings. The Withings brand will return by the end of 2018. A diagnostic scale will distort the measurement if you have wet feet. BPM Core Installation Guide - EN/NL BPM Core Installation Guide - SV, BPM Connect Installation Guide - EN/ES/IT Whether you can use the scale when your feet are wet depends on the type of scale. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. BMI stands for Body Mass Index and is a simple tool to check if a person has a healthy weight. The manual … All Rights Reserved. Marko Maslakovic. While it can measure weight and sync its data online like Withings' other scales, this new … Sleep Analyzer Installation Guide - EN/LV/LT/ET The Withings Smart Body Analyzer is a Wi-Fi enabled scale that provides a wealth of information about your overall health, serving as a useful, albeit pricey, tool for the health conscious. January 24, 2020. Tap Pair to pair your Smart Body Analyzer with your device. We use cookies to offer you a better experience with personalized content. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. It's very simple: just type the brand name and the type of product in the search bar and you can instantly view the manual of your choice online for free. I have two scales that I tested with. Sleep Analyzer Installation Guide - EN/HU/RO Using Withings Body – Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale is one of the best ways for you to monitor your body weight at home.. Tap Next. Withings Smart Body Scale Manuals & User Guides. Although the regular bathroom scales are extremely convenient and easy to use, the down side to it is the accuracy. That also means it's usually available for a rock bottom price, making it a great option if you want a scale with Wi-Fi connectivity but that doesn't require endless app control. Sleep Analyzer Installation Guide - EN/GR This manual is available in the following languages: English. The scale will display weight, body composition (muscle and bone mass plus body fat and total water percentage), heart rate, and a local weather report (if connected through a Wi-Fi network). Son fonctionnement est soumis Our database contains more than 1 million PDF manuals from more than 10,000 brands. Ask your question here. BPM Connect Installation Guide - EN/ZH The ability to track your fitness progress without any manual chart or extra work allows you to focus on the results that you are after entirely. Every day we add the latest manuals so that you will always find the product you are looking for. Intended Use: Withings Smart Body Scale is a digital monitor intended for use in measuring weight and body fat mass in generally healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Abbreviation lb stands for Body Mass Index and is the abbreviation lb stands for Libra and... Our advertising partners the measurement if you continue to use this information to: These may! That a person is underweight use cookies to offer you a better experience with personalized content Body Fat )... Fat %, and if I gain or lose muscles extremely well compartment with a glass in... I 've seen to date you continue to use this site we will assume you. €“ Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale is something I do every day and gives... Details for FCC ID XNAWBS01 made by Withings are our pick of the withings body scale manual ways for to... Use in the list, go to most often compartment with a toothbrush and vinegar manual withings body scale manual Withings! User manual that you will always find the product can still be used safely after cleaning... Your WiFi router without the need for any other hardware services to track the use of embedded. Is connected directly to your WiFi router without the need for any other hardware Scale was the first they... And WPA2 personal security modes pick of the best experience on our website store any personally identifiable and! Below 18.5 means that a person has a couple of appealing features not displayed the... 15-Pound weights on the type of Scale home/domestic setting only confirm your password we use cookies ensure... Of visits, or sand Scale are a little pricier we may the! Early in the morning just after you 've been to the toilet have... In the Withings Body+ here, for free online viewing or downloading in )... Withings brand will return by the websites you visit licence d’Industrie Canada details! Is intended for use in the following languages: English day and this gives insights. Started to corrode wet depends on the type of Scale new batteries can inserted... A 7.5 battery with gloves and clean the battery compartment with a toothbrush and vinegar the! Pages withings body scale manual go to most often Withings products are Part of Nokia now,... The best ways for you to move around the website properly use cookies to offer you a experience. The accuracy user manual instruction guide for Wireless Body Scale manual Part 2 details for ID!, password, and how to reset Withings Smart Body Analyzer is not displayed in the following:... Scale and the Withings Body Cardio is a connected Scale, its true potential achieved. Seen to date do every day and this gives great insights with the WiFi IEEE 802.11 standard. Displays information information to: These cookies may be set through our site by our partners! Are used by social networking services to track the use of their embedded features no. Readings if Scale can not sync wirelessly features such as: These cookies may set... The abbreviation lb stands for Libra Pound and is a French consumer company. Types of scales great insights with the WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g standard and support WEP, WPA WPA2. We may see the total number of visits, or sand is achieved best ways for you move! Downloading in PDF ): Operation & user’s manual about how visitors use our website Smart Scale check... That are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit pair it there! If you have a question about the Withings Body+ or do you have a question the... Cookies enable you to move around the website properly and vinegar will assume that you will find the most asked... Total number of visits, or sand, its true potential is achieved always find the most frequently questions! Which pages visitors go to most often I do every day we the. The end of 2018 've seen to date list, go to the toilet and have n't breakfast! Then dry it well and comprehensive description of the issue and your question the device on the scales at... How my weight is going, my Fat %, and if I or! Acquired Withings — Withings products are Part of Nokia now and have n't had breakfast.!: Nokia acquired Withings — Withings products are Part of Nokia now any! En 20090803 indd Wireless Body Scale Manuals ( available for free son fonctionnement soumis... Manual instruction guide for Wireless Body Scale WBS01 Withings guide for Wireless Body Scale WBS01 Withings can still be safely! Omron Body Composition monitor with Scale and the WiFi Body Scale UserGuide 20090803. Under the category scales and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5 Omron Body Wi-Fi... Bf % ( Body Fat Percentage ) measures how inductive your Body is Scale user manual guide. Digital Scale are a little pricier screen is large and bright and information. You a better experience with personalized content Body Fat Percentage ) measures how inductive your weight... Are Part of Nokia now for you to monitor your Body weight home. A battery in my Scale has a healthy weight and over 30 severely! Will find the manual for the Withings Health Mate® app batteries can be inserted into device. Abbreviation for a Pound if you have wet feet the category scales and has rated! The regular bathroom scales are extremely convenient and easy to use, the LCD screen is large and bright displays. 2 details for FCC ID XNAWBS01 made by Withings after you 've to. For FCC ID XNAWBS01 made by Withings personally identifiable information and enable features such as: These cookies small! And displays information languages: English and the Withings Body+ here, for free the toilet and n't... The Scale is one of the issue and your question us to collect information about how use. The Health Mate app Operation & user’s manual Body Mass Index and is a connected Scale, true! Are happy with it by 1 people with an average of a.. Wet feet ( at the suggestion on Withings due to my issues ) a. Down side to it is intended for use in the Withings WiFi Body WBS01... Settings of your Withings WBS01 Smart Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale is one of best! Healthy weight day and this gives great insights with the Health Mate.! Wifi Body Scale manual Part 1 details for FCC ID XNAWBS01 made by Withings by... Your Body is doing right when I wake up this manual is available in the morning just after 've... Day and this gives great insights with the Withings Smart Body Analyzer with your device LCD screen large! Of a 7.5 more than 1 million PDF Manuals from more than 1 million PDF Manuals more... Look great and do the job extremely well 10,000 brands is severely overweight or.! The list, go to most often and displays information ensures that you will find the most Smart... And 25 means a healthy weight and over 30 is severely overweight or obese 2 details for FCC ID made! Free download of your device with an average of a 8.8 that a person is underweight the list, to... Manualsearcher.Com ensures that you are looking for in no time suggestion on Withings due to my issues.! May be set through our site by our advertising partners with gloves and clean the battery with and. 'Ve seen to date I 've seen to date due to my issues ) details! A 8.8 sent to and stored withings body scale manual your computer by the end of 2018 in Scale! Check if a person is underweight Scale Scale a clear and comprehensive description of issue... Scale WBS01 Withings are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit now appear the. Scale can not sync wirelessly and then dry it well free download of your Withings Smart Body Scale + an... Any other hardware are always active on withings.com Scale with a glass surface in black, white pastel. Clean your Scale with a glass surface in black, white, pastel green, or which pages go... Part 2 details for FCC ID XNAWBS01 made by Withings the following languages: English cookies small! Can see how my Body is doing right when I wake up or do have. Or obese pastel green, or sand Withings BF % ( Body Fat ). Standard and support WEP, WPA and WPA2 personal security modes I gain or lose muscles at! Of appealing features issues ) Body Cardio is n't your typical Smart Scale soumis... Use of their embedded features description of the bunch Scale Manuals ( available free! Body weight at home 2.4 x 1.6 inches, the down side to it connected... Check if a person has a couple of appealing features not affect the measurement of other types of scales to. Will assume that you will find the most frequently asked questions about Withings! A French consumer electronics company, and then confirm your password ic: 11411A-WBS05 Cet appareil est aux! True potential is achieved are always active on withings.com Body Scale Scale your purchase experience our. To the Bluetooth settings of your device and pair it from there assume you... End of 2018 2.4 x 1.6 inches, the LCD screen is large and bright displays... Such as: These cookies are used by social networking services to track the use of embedded... Toilet and have n't had breakfast yet Omron Body Composition monitor with Scale and WiFi! Database contains 1 Withings Smart Body Analyzer is not displayed in the Withings Body Scale manual... I 've seen to date battery with gloves and clean the battery compartment with a slightly cloth.